Thirty-Two

THIRD PERSON

"Fuck." Jisung groaned as he felt the severe pain in his head. He felt dizzy, unable to move properly because of the hangover he was having.

He tried to bring his body up from the bed until he realized someone had their arms wrapped around him. He opened his eyes and was surprised at the sight of Minho who was sleeping. Their faces were close, too close that they could kiss.

Jisung's face was flustered but he couldn't looked away at the sight in front of him. This was the first time their faces got this close since he left for Malaysia, and now he just couldn't avert his eyes.

Suddenly, Minho pulled Jisung closer to him making the latter flinch in surprise and pushed Minho away from him that the older fell from the bed.

Minho groaned in pain as soon as he hit the ground. He looked up only to see Jisung's face flustered.

"Oh, Han-ah. You're awake."

"W-W-W-W-Why were you b-b-beside m-me?" Jisung stuttered.

"Uh, because I slept?"

"That's not a good reason! Why am I even here with you, in the first place?! W-Where am I?"

"My condo."

"You're— condo?! Why— why am I here?" Jisung lowered his head as flashbacks come into his mind, "Last night... I went to the bar last night. I was with this guy named Jaeha and got drunk. Then... what happened after that?" His eyes widened as he turned to Minho. "L-L-Last n-night, d-d-did you—"

Minho ruffled Jisung's hair with a chuckle, "You're still dirty-minded as ever."

"A-Answer me!"

Minho shook his head, "No. We just slept, that's all. I would never take advantage of you."

"T-Then why—" Jisung couldn't finish his sentence as the pain takes over his head again.

Minho's expression changed as he saw the younger in pain, "Wait here. I'll make you some hangover soup."

Jisung laid his body on the bed as he massaged his head. Few minutes later, Minho came back with a bowl on a tray in his hands. Jisung sat up as Minho placed the tray on the bed.

"Oh wait, I forgot the water." Minho uttered before walking out of the room again.

Jisung noticed a cat coming in to the room after Minho left the door opened. It was the same cat he saw at the mansion. Jisung furrowed his brows as he examine the cat for it seemed too familiar to him.

The cat jumped to the bed and crawled to Jisung's arms. Jisung petted the cat's fur as he tilted his head, trying to remember where he has seen the cat from.

"Han-ah—" Minho stopped as he saw Jisung holding the cat in his arms and stared at him in awe.

"Hyung, this cat... where have I seen him before?" Jisung uttered. Suddenly his eyes widened as flashbacks came into his mind, "Wait—" He started to remember the day before he left Korea, the day he adopted the cat. He remembered seeing him by the corner of his room as he packed his stuff and decided to leave it as a farewell gift to Minho. "This was him?!"

Minho chuckled, "His name is Dori."

"He had gotten so big! He was just so small when I adopted him!"

"I know, cats do grow too fast. Dori is adorable, but he's such a snob."

Jisung chuckled, "This sweet cat is a snob?" He questioned as he showed how affectionate Dori was with him.