Thirty-Three

THIRD PERSON

"Vanilla... vanilla... vanilla... ah! Here it is, vanilla extract!" Jisung exclaimed after going through the series of extracts in the shelves. He placed in on the cart which Minho was handling throughout their grocery shopping.

"Now, where's the flour..." Minho just kept following behind as Jisung goes through the series of sections in the grocery. 

"Maybe you should ask the staff if you can't find it." Minho told him.

"Shut up and let me do my thing, Mr. Arrogant."

"Excuse me? Why did I suddenly became arrogant?"

Jisung shrugged, "Dunno, just came out of my mouth."

Minho hummed, "Hm... just like how those series of words came out last night?"

Jisung stopped in his track and turned to Minho with a raised brow, "What words?"

Minho chuckled, "As I figured, you don't remember anything."

Jisung tilted his head in confusion, "Now that you mention it, you never told me why you were beside me last night! So you really were—"

Minho leaned closer to the latter's face and gave him a smirk, "Oh really? Was it really me, I wonder?"

"What— just tell me what happened last night!"

Minho crossed his arms, "Hm, let's see... first, I saw you flirting with this Jaeha guy—"

"I told you I wasn't flirting! And even you—"

"Well, I wasn't flirting either. I'll believe you if you believe me, deal?"

Jisung rolled his eyes with a sigh, "Fine, continue."

"And then I went to your direction when I realized you were drunk. Oh and damn, you were drunk as fuck. I know Jaeha didn't do anything to you but what if it's another guy? What you're doing is dangerous, Han-ah."

Jisung clicked his tongue, "Sure, whatever."

"Then I carried you on my back, and you have no idea how my back hurts this morning. You kept on kicking me and whining on why I bothered you. I was waiting for a taxi to at least take you home but I couldn't find one since it's already late so I decided to take you to my condo instead."

"T-Then? W-What did you do?"

"Well, I just dropped you on my bed. And then you started whining again, arguing with me because I told you what you did was dangerous. You..." Minho started to chuckle as he tried to finish the line.

Jisung furrowed his brows in impatience, "What?!"

"You— you even thought I had a fiancée and it was clear to your face how jealous you got."

"I-I'm not jealous!"

"Mhm, sure I'll believe that."

"Really, I'm not!"

Minho chuckled, "And then you got up from my bed and told me you were gonna leave. But just when you were already near the door, you fell to the ground. Geez, you're really hopeless, Han-ah."

"I-I was drunk!"

"Afterwards, I took you back to my bed and..."

"And what?"

"And..."

Jisung clenched his fist in annoyance, "Just spill it already!"

He chuckled, "Well, I tried to get out of the room but you stopped me and told me to stay."