Eleven

THIRD PERSON

"Man, this cheesecake is really delicious!" Jisung squealed as he ate the cheesecake from his fork, smiling brightly as he tasted the flavor.

BX was smiling at the sight of the younger. He rested his face on his palm and said, "You really love cheesecakes, don't you?"

Meanwhile, Minho was furrowing his brows. "You like cheesecakes?"

"Yup! They're delicious~!" Jisung exclaimed.

BX smirked as he turned to Minho, "Hm, so you don't know that Jisung like cheesecakes, huh."

Minho gave him a glare in return, "And so? What are you trying to imply?"

The latter shrugged, "Nothing, just realizing that you might not know Jisung as much as I do. Well, that's not a surprise. After all, you've only been close not too long ago."

Bitch, you thought. was the only thing in Minho's mind as BX said those words.

"Hm, I see. Assuming everything now, huh?" Minho retorted.

"Why? Is it wrong to assume such things?" BX said, and soon after, the two were caught in a glaring battle.

Jisung stopped biting onto his cheesecake as he felt the sudden tension between two people beside him. He examined them as they glare at each other, as if they were shooting daggers on each other's eyes. He felt awkward at that moment, shifting his body backward comfortably as their glaring contest gets more intense, face getting closer to each other. Suddenly, Jisung lets out a chuckle making both guys turn to his direction and give him a confused expression.

"Just kiss, will you?" Jisung joked. "You two are like those typical people who hate each other then next thing you know, you're making out."

"Gross!" Both of them said in disgust.

Jisung laughed, "See? You're in sync! I won't be even surprised if the two of you fall in love with each other." He stated, finally taking another bite at his cheesecake.

Suddenly, he felt a finger on his chin. His face was lifted up, only to meet with the eyes of BX, "Jisung, you got it all wrong. It's you who I'm gonna fall in love with." BX stated in his flirtatious, princely way.

But then, BX's hands were slapped away by Minho's fork, causing BX to yelp. "Ow! What the fuck, dude?!"

"Stop evilizing him." Minho told him.

"I'm not—"

"Oh come on, stop the immature argument already!" Jisung said. "Ha! A claw machine!" He squealed as soon as he caught sight of the claw machines outside the sweets shop.

"You wanna try that?" Minho asked.

"Yeah! I always get excited whenever I see claw machines!"

BX let out a confident scoff, "Really? That's fine then, I'll be sure to get you one of the stuffed toys in there. Come on!" He said, grabbing the hand of the younger to pull him out but then he was stopped when Minho grabbed the other hand of Jisung.

"Who told you to take Jisung?" Minho asked in a low tone, shooting daggers at BX.

"Hm? What's wrong with taking Jisung? It's not like you own him."

"You don't know anything—"

Jisung sighed, gathering his strength to be the one to get out of the two boys' grip. "Like I said, stop your useless argument! If you're gonna argue, at least let me out of it. I'm gonna get my stuffed toy myself." Jisung retorted, completely past them.