Thirty-Five

THIRD PERSON

"Because I love you."

Jisung's eyes soften as he heard Minho's words, "What?"

Minho clicked his tongue and grabbed Jisung's hand, dragging him back to his condo.

He shut the door as soon as they entered. Minho pushed Jisung against the wall and leaned his head against the hall, his breath hitting Jisung's neck. "I love you, Han-ah. I fucking love you."

"W-What are you..."

"I lied. I lied when I told you I had no feelings for you. I lied when I said all of those sweet moments between the two of us were only for practice. I was mad, my emotions got ahead of me that's why I said all of those..."

"You... love me?"

Minho pulled his head from the wall and caressed Jisung's cheeks as he look into his eyes, "I love you so much that I don't know what I'll do without you. The emptiness inside me has been filled since I met you. I always thought I'll never open up my heart again since Minhee died but everything changed when you came."

Jisung's eyes were starting to get watery, "Y-You're lying."

Minho shook his head, "Not anymore." He muttered as he caressed Jisung's cheeks with his thumb, "I won't ever repeat that stupidity again. This time, there are no lies. I love you, Han-ah. Being with you makes me feel at ease. Being with you makes me feel... complete."

"D-Do you really mean that?"

Minho nodded and gave him a smile, "I fucking love you so much."

A tear escaped Jisung's eyes as Minho said those words. He didn't hesitate to pull Minho to a tight hug as more tears started to flow down his cheeks. "You idiot! I love you more than you do!"

Minho held Jisung tighter, "Stay by my side and don't you ever leave me again, Han-ah."

Later on, Minho pulled away from the hug and captured Jisung's lips. They moved their lips against each other, it was a simple yet special kiss between the two of them. Because finally, their feelings for each other are heard clearly.

Minho pulled away and attacked Jisung's neck, whispering his name repeatedly.

Jisung shivered with Minho's touch, his fingers trembling. "U-Uh... Minho?"

Minho pulled his lips away and connected their foreheads, "Yes baby?"

"U-Um... not to ruin the mood but..."

"Hm? What is it?"

"T-There's actually someone I want you to meet..."

* * * * *

"So... you did say you wanted me to meet someone but... can you tell me why we're in Malaysia right now?"

Jisung chuckled as he saw Minho's confused face, "You'll see."

They soon find themselves standing in front of a grave. Minho looked confused, "Han-ah?"

"Jiwoo."

"Jiwoo?"

Jisung turned to him and gave him a smile, "Lino-hyung, this is Jiwoo. He... he was someone very important to me."

"Was he... the person you were talking about the other day?"

Jisung nodded, "Yeah. Jiwoo... was my precious childhood friend and... first love."

"What happened to him?"

Jisung lowered his head, "He... he died in a plane crash. He was on his way to Malaysia so he could visit me but..."

A worried expression formed in Minho's face, "Han-ah..."