Twenty-One

THIRD PERSON

"Jisung, should we buy this?" BX asked. 

Jisung turned to him and his eyes widened as he saw a sack of rice beside BX. "Hyung! What are you doing?!"

"Well, you said you needed rice for the nosi gareng so I asked the staff to get me a sack of rice." 

"It's nasi goreng!"

"Nasi goreng or whatever it is! Should I bring this to the cashier now?"

Jisung slammed his palm on his forehead, "Hyung, we have rice in our house! How else would we cook for ourselves?!"

"How am I supposed to know you eat rice for meals! Besides, you don't even cook—"

"No need to point that out! Just— put that back."

"Uh... I'm sorry sir but we won't be needing that. C-can you put it back to where it was?" BX politely asked the staff and the staff just nodded and walked away with the bag of rice.

"You just wasted his time." Jisung said, pertaining to the staff.

"W-well— I didn't know okay!"

Jisung sighed, "Fine. Just find me some sweet soy sauce."

"Aye aye sir! You sure you don't need anything else?"

"We have the other ingredients back in the mansion so nothing else."

"Right."

As soon as BX left to find what Jisung assigned him to look for, Jisung made his way to the meat area. After all, he needed chicken meat for the food.

"You only buy the chicken meat, not the chicken itself, you idiot!"

He chuckled as he remembered that one time when Minho scolded him for buying the chicken itself instead of the meat.

After getting the chicken meat, he and BX agreed to meet up in the cashier. However, it took about 30 more minutes before BX showed up.

"What took you so long?" Jisung asked.

"You never told me how hard finding this thing was!" BX complained, showing him the sweet soy sauce.

Jisung let out a nervous laugh, "Oops."

* * * * *

He stopped walking as he saw two familiar figures. 

Changbin stopped as soon as he noticed his friend was not following and turned around. "Minho-hyung, what's taking you so long? The movie is gonna start. We have enough snacks, don't tell me you forgot to buy something?"

"Changbin."

"What?"

"Forget the movie, let's hit the bar."

* * * * *

"You sure you'll be okay in the kitchen? I'm afraid you're gonna burn the whole mansion."

"Yah! Don't underestimate me! I may not be a good cook but I mastered this recipe since I was young, you know!"

BX shrugged, "Whatever you say then."

As they were heading towards the car, Jisung stopped as he saw tons of adorable kittens from afar in a adoption shelter.

"Jisung?" BX called out. He noticed Jisung was looking at a certain direction and when he turned his head to the directions the latter was looking to, he suddenly remembered something. "Come to think of it, I heard Minho has a soft spot for cats."