Fifteen

THIRD PERSON

"Han-ah, you're back."

"Yeah, I am." Jisung rather sounded exhausted with the tone of his voice which of course, Minho noticed.

"You okay? You seem tired." Minho asked, slowly approaching the younger.

"Yeah, just a little worn out, I guess."

"Why don't you eat first? I baked some cookies." Minho offered.

"No, I'm fine. I'll just head to my room."

Just when Jisung was about to take a step a foot forward, he was blocked by Minho. "You should at least eat first."

Jisung sighed, completely falling down to his knees "I don't even have the strength to walk anymore." He said, suddenly laying his body on the floor, "Guess I'll just sleep here."

Jisung shifted his position until he felt comfortable in his place when suddenly he felt his body being lifted up. He opened his eyes only to realize Minho was already carrying him in his arms.

"H-Hyung?! What are you doing!"

"You said you can't walk right?"

"I did but I never said that you should carry me! You—"

"What, you expect me to let you sleep on the floor?"

"Well— maybe?"

He sighed, "No. Maybe you just need a little food."

"But I'm—"

Once again, Jisung was cut off by Minho but this time, not by words, but by lips. Minho pressed his lips on Jisung's in a soft and gentle, but quick manner making the latter freeze.

"Will you listen to me now?"

Jisung blinked. Two times, no, three times. "Did you just...?"

"Now, let's head to the kitchen." Minho said, completely avoiding Jisung's question.

Jisung avoided the latter's gaze and bit his lip in embarrassment as they both head to the kitchen. Minho placed Jisung on the vacant chair by the counter. He then took out the newly baked cookies from the oven and placed it on the table to cool it down.

Minho then took a seat in front of Jisung and held his hand, "So? What made you so tired today? Was school harsh on you?"

No, you were harsh on me. was the thought floating in Jisung's mind but of course, he wouldn't dare to say it out loud.

"N-no, I'm just... tired?"

Minho sighed and pressed his forehead on Jisung's, "You don't seem to be sick as well though."

I'm love sick, idiot.

"Do you want me to buy you anything?"

Why?

"Han-ah?"

Why are you acting like this?

"Han-ah."

"N-no, I'm fine."

Minho squeezed Jisung's hand and gave him a warm smile, "I'm here if you need anything."

Jisung stared at him and questioned a lot of things as he looked into Minho's ethereal eyes. He was completely lost in his eyes, it was too beautiful for him to handle.

"I think the cookies are cooled down, let me check them for a bit." Minho stated as he let go of Jisung's hand and walked to the table in which he put the tray of cookies on. He removed a piece from the parchment paper and blew it for a bit before walking back to Jisung and bringing it to the latter's mouth for him to eat.