I'm sorry

Hi guys, I have an important announcement to make.

So as you all know, I've been losing interest in writing lately and it has been so hard for me to write new chapters especially without motivations.

I thought I could still be able to finish the story as I've promised but as I think about it, I've completely lost interest in writing already.

I want to apologize because I couldn't keep my promise with all of you. In the end, I can't really finish all my stories, including this book. I've been occupied with other things lately and I've also been out of wattpad for quite some time as well.

Regardless, I want to thank all of you for supporting me from the start. When I started writing my seungjin book, I never thought it would reach up to 100k reads. Seeing your comments in my books makes me really happy and I want to thank everyone for leaving such enthusiastic remarks.

I want to thank everyone who supported me from the start, and those who kept reading every book I make, it really means a lot to me.

I'm really sorry that I couldn't keep my promise. But I also want to thank all of you for supporting me.

I love you all ❤️

sike

Sksksks I'm sorry I always wanted to fool my readers but I wasn't able to do it on April 1 so at least I'll do it before April ends 🤧🤧🤧

I love you all and don't worry, I'm going to finish my stories 😂😂😂

Lots of love! ❤️