Seven

JISUNG

"Sungie, you need the calm down." Seungmin said.

I flashed him a forced smile, "Hm? What do you mean? I'm completely fine!"

Yeah, completely fine. Just... aggressively eating my steak.

"I feel bad for the steak..." Felix muttered, looking concerned at the food I'm eaing.

I rolled my eyes, "Why the fuck would you feel bad for the steak? It's fucking cooked already."

"Well, I can already feel the pain she's receiving. Poor steak..."

Seungmin turned to him and furrowed his brows, "How do you know it's a she?"

Felix blinked, "Dunno, just felt like it."

After finally finishing my steak, I grabbed my tray and stood from my seat making their attention back on me.

"Where are you going?" Seungmin asked.

"To the library." I responded bluntly.

"HUH? You? Library? Bro, you don't even study." Felix said in his Australian accent.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, I felt like studying today okay!"

I then left my tray to its proper place and headed out of the cafeteria to walk my way towards the library. With so many thoughts filled in my head, I didn't even noticed the series of guys walking in the opposite direction. While I was drowning in my thoughts, I accidentally bumped into them.

"Dude, what the fuck?"

I looked up only to see the seniors, and fuck they all look so hot.

Slap.

Okay, Han Jisung. Snap out of your gayness for now.

"I-I'm sorry."

The fuck did I stutter?

"Who's this?" A good-looking guy said, raising my chin up to meet with his eyes.

"Leave him alone, BX. He's a junior."

He tilted his head and smirked at me, "Hm? How could a junior look this cute?"

And that statement, literally made me blush so hard.

"Han Jisung, right?" A guy from his behind said making me slowly nod.

"Han Jisung, huh? I'm Lee Byounggon, people usually call me BX." He said, handing out his hand to me.

I stared at his hand, then back to his eyes and he nodded to gesture me to take his hand which I eventually did. He helped me stood from my position and helped me shake off the dust caught in my uniform.

"Say, why don't you hang out with me after class?"

Damn, why is he so hot?

"Oh god, he's flirting again."

"BX, come on. He's a junior! Don't evilize him."

BX scoffed, rolling his eyes, "I was just being friendly." He stated.

"And you're eventually gonna flirt with him every time. Jesus Christ, leave the innocent boy alone."

Oh, so he's that typical flirty boy huh?

"Guys! What's taking you so long?" A familiar voice yelled from behind.

"Channie-hyung!" I squealed as soon as I recognized him.

"Oh? You know him?" BX asked.

I nodded, "Chan-hyung is a friend of mine."

"Sungie? What are you doing with these boys?" Chan asked. Chan's eyes suddenly widened, eyes turning to BX and giving him a glare. "Lee Byounggon!"