Twenty-Six

THIRD PERSON

It's been 15 years, and now he had finally gathered the courage to see him again.

There he stood, in front of his beloved childhood friend and first love... Jiwoo's grave.

He took a deep breath and crouched down to his knees. He placed the bouquet of flowers in Jiwoo's grave and sighed, "Jiwoo, it's been a while."

He lowered his head, "It's been 15 years... 15 years and I've only had the guts to visit you again today."

"I... I've always been scared to go to Malaysia. Because this is where you're buried... and I couldn't stand seeing you in this state. After all... this is all my fault..."

**FLASHBACK**

"Jiwoo! You finally called! I missed you!"

"Of course! How are you, Ji? Are you doing well in Malaysia?"

The blonde sighed, "Not good. It's so lonely here without Seungmin, Felix, and you."

"Well, aren't you at least glad that you're finally home?"

"This is not home, at all! It's basically me stuck in a big prison with no one to play..."

"Well Ji, you won't be lonely anymore!"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to Malaysia!"

"W-what?! How— why?!"

"I told my sister I wanted to go on a vacation there! She didn't agree to the idea at first but I was able to convince her at the end! Although she won't be going with me since she's busy... but one of our bodyguards will be accompanying me!"

"That's great, Jiwoo! Ah, I'll finally be able to play with someone again!"

"Wait for me, Ji! I'm already at the airport and in a few hours will see each other again!"

—————

BREAKING: Passengers and Pilot die in an airplane crash coming from Korea to Malaysia because of the tremendous storm that just happened. Professionals are currently looking for passengers who might've survive...

Jisung dropped his squirrel stuffed toy with his eyes widened, "Airplane... crash...?"

"J-Jiwoo?"

—————

"Jisungie, let's go. The funeral ceremony of Jiwoo will start in a few hours."

He couldn't bring his body to stand up, he wasn't complying to anyone's words, it's as  if he was deaf at that moment. He just kept on holding on to the squirrel stuffed toy Jiwoo has gave him, not letting go.

—————

"This is all my fault... if only Jiwoo didn't come to Malaysia to see me... if only I stopped complaining... Jiwoo... Jiwoo wouldn't have died!"

"Sungie, don't say that!"

"No, Felix. J-Jiwoo... Jiwoo must've hate me now. H-He hates me!"

"Jisung, stop! Jiwooo will never hate you!"

"You're wrong, Seungmin. I... I ruined Jiwoo's life. A-and Jinae-noona... she only had Jiwoo as her family member and I still took him away from her. I'm a horrible person! I ruined their lives!"

**END OF FLASHBACK**

He clenched his fist and closed his eyes, "I'm sorry, Jiwoo... I'm sorry this had to happen to you."