Thirty-Four

THIRD PERSON

He moved his lips to Jisung's cheeks, down to his jaw, down to his neck. Jisung's eyes widened as he shivered from the touch of Minho's cold lips as it reached his neck. His grip tightened on Minho's shoulders as he shut his eyes and breathes heavily.

Minho noticed, so he pulled his lips away and instead, leaned his forehead against Jisung's. They were both breathing heavily as they were out of breath from what they just did. Minho stared into Jisung's eyes and soon after, their eyes met. There was silence between the two of them, only their heavy breaths can be heard.

Minho ran his fingers through Jisung's hair, he cupped his cheeks and caressed it. Soon after, he leaned in again and closed the gap between them. They continued to kiss each other until Jisung pulled away, shaking his head.

"This is wrong."

"Han-ah."

"T-This is so wrong..." He repeated, shaking his head even more as he look away from Minho's gaze.

"Han-ah, relax." Minho said in a soft voice as he tried to calm Jisung down.

Jisung keep shaking his head, "N-No... t-this shouldn't be happening in the first place."

"Han-ah—"

"Why did this happen... how did it come to this point?"

"Han-ah, take a deep breath first."

"I-I'm sorry." He uttered out, getting down from the counter and walking out of the door.

* * * * *

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Fuck, what the fuck did I just do."

"Fuck!"

Jisung stopped on his track and leaned his body against the wall. His knees fell to the ground as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"This is— so wrong..."

"Feelings? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"No, please stop. I don't want to remember those words anymore."

"Those were only for practice."

"Stop... stop ringing in my head!"

"That's right, I was so fucking jealous at the sight of some other man flirting with you."

He paused, his hands falling down as he lost strength. "Jealous? What's that supposed to mean? Why did he even kiss me in the first place? What am I really to him?"

"Actions speak louder than words."

"Lino-hyung... what do you really think of me?"

Later on, his phone rang. He slowly took it out from his pocket and when he looked, his mom was calling which he soon answered.

"Mother?"

"Jisungie! I finally got in touch with you! You haven't been visiting lately so I got a little worried. Is the company work too busy?"

"Y-Yeah... a bit."

"You okay? Your voice seems tired. It's a Sunday today, there shouldn't be work at the company, right?"

"I-I'm fine."

Suddenly, his mom stayed silent for a while. "Jisungie, did... did you and Minho meet already?"

"Why— why are you asking that?"

She sighed, "So you did."

"H-How did you know?"

"Jisungie, you see... there's something I haven't told you yet."

"What is it?"

"The day you left for Malaysia, Minho came to our mansion. He asked where you went and why you left. I explained to him everything, about having two choices on whether to go to Malaysia to manage our family business or to get married to him. Since you chose the second choice in the end, the marriage should be void already."

"Isn't it?"

"Minho told me not to cancel the engagement."

"He what?"

"He said he'll be waiting until you come back, and then the two of you will talk it out and decide about the arrangement."

"O-Oh..."

"Did... you two talk already?"

"Y-Yeah, kind of..."

"Were you able to sort it out?"

"We..." Jisung was left speechless, he didn't know how he would explain their current situation.

"It's fine, I understand. It takes time."

"I-I'm fine, mother. You don't have to worry about me, we'll talk it out soon so we can finally cancel the engagement as soon as possible."

"Is that really what you want?"

"I— I'm sorry mother, I-I can't really talk about it right now."

"I see... well then, take care Jisungie. Don't hesitate to visit us if you need help okay?"

"I will."

He lowered his head as he started to feel lightheaded. He couldn't even stand with his two feet, it's like his whole strength has left his body.

"Answers..." He muttered, "I need answers..."

"Let's just get over with all this show and escape this fucking stupid arrangement."

"He wanted to escape the engagement between us so I gave him his freedom but why..."

He clenched his fist in frustration, "Answers... I fucking need answers." He uttered once again. He brought his body to stand up and took a deep breath.

"And I'm going to get those answers."

He ran back towards Minho's condo. He ran as fast as he could, he couldn't just let it slide or he'll be questioning it for the rest of his life. Right now, he just wanted to hear why Minho did all of those.

He always thought what he did was right. After all, Minho did tell him that he wanted to end the engagement soon. If he was being honest, he really didn't want to part with him, he loved him too much to leave him even if it meant getting hurt by Minho's words. But he chose to leave to give Minho the freedom he wanted, especially that he didn't want Minho to suffer such misfortune because of him just like on how he always thought about Jiwoo's accident.

As he was on his way to the pedestrian lane, the red light came up making him stop on his track. He tapped his foot impatiently when suddenly, he saw Minho on the other side who was out of breath.

Their eyes met, both have surprised looks on their faces. Jisung clenched his fists even harder, getting even more impatient. Finally, the green light came up and he immediately ran to Minho's direction.

There they stood, in front of each other, looking at each other's eyes.

"Han-ah..."

"Why?"

"What..."

"Why are you so confusing? You tell me you're sick of this engagement so I gave you your freedom but then you went to my mother telling her not to cancel our engagement."

"Han-ah—"

"You told me that you have no feelings for me at all, then suddenly you tell me you're jealous of seeing the sight of other man flirting with me. Next thing I know, you're already kissing me as if I'm your boyfriend!"

"Han-ah, I—"

" Why?! Why did you do all of that?! Why are you always confusing me?! What's the fucking reason—"

"Because I love you."

* * * * *

It's such a miracle that I was able to update today lol 🤧

Lots of love! <3