Chapter 42: These arms were made for holding you

"Hey, you don't have to think about it now, alright? Let's just cook this delicious dinner I brought and you can tell me what you think when you've thought it through."

Partly, it feels so nice seeing Harry trying so hard to make it work for us. Traveling around the world with Harry doesn't sound so bad, even though we'll be working and as he's told me a thousand times, it's going to get really stressful.

Is it going to be too much, though? Can I leave my home country for a year? Can I leave Emma behind?

It'll be great for me professionally too. Knowing how stylish Harry is I'm sure I'll learn a lot.

But what do I want? It's such a big step for me personally and for us as a relationship. I want to be with him, but I'm not sure I can just say f*ck it all and disappear for so long.

Harry kisses my cheek, turns around and walks towards the bag of food he brought with him.

"Where can I find a saucepan?", he asks.

He's right. I don't have to think about this now. I just want to enjoy this dinner date with him and be glad that we're together.

Cooking with him is a disaster, although really fun. He's actually a very good cook, but I can't even fry an egg without burning it or transforming it into scrambled eggs.

It's so fun to see how frustrated he gets every time I do something wrong. Even though he's extremely cute and patient with me, he ends up doing everything by himself while I watch.

He looks so sexy standing there, just doing absolutely anything. He's wearing a black T-shirt and some high-waisted trousers which make his legs and *ss stand out. His hair is perfect, as always. His shoulders are strong and firm, and his hands steady but still soft. He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I could watch him forever.

"It smells nice.", I comment, hugging him from behind as he serves two plates.

He smiles and squeezes my hands against his chest.

"I hope you like it.", he says.

We sit down in front of each other and I serve two glasses of wine. Then, I try a bit of the food.

Oh my God. It's absolutely delicious.

"Can you cook for me every day?", I joke.

He smiles, "For you, anything."

"That sounded way too cheesy.", I joke, and we laugh.

For real, this meal is the best thing I've ever had. If it wasn't because Harry's staring at me, I would probably lick the plate until there's nothing left.

As we finish having dinner, we move on to the sofa, and I take out the Monopoly.

We start playing, but between him cheating and me not taking it seriously either, we end up playing everything except Monopoly.

"Pick up a card.", I say. He obeys and reads it.

"It says: kiss Harry until you die.", he pretends.

"No way! let me see!", I say, but he throws the card away and then makes a grin.

I laugh and finally kiss him.

"It probably told you you had to pay.", I mumble.

"I guess you'll never know.", he laughs, "Alright your turn."

I pick up the dice and throw them. Then, I move my little metal shoe around the board.

"Oops, looks like you've landed on my hotel.", he says, and shrugs, "It'll be $2000 please."

"$2000? It says $200!!"

"Yeah, but that's without taxes.", he jokes.

I push him and we both laugh.

"Well, I'm going to give you $200."

"Alright, whatever. I'll forgive you this time, but only because I love you."

Suddenly, we both freeze. Did he just say 'I love you'? I stare at Harry and he stares back at me, both of us with open mouths and confused glances.

"Sh*t, I didn't mean to say that. I meant...", he tries.

I laugh. I can't believe this.

"Wait, no, no. It's alright. I love you too."

Harry exhales and smiles.

"Really?"

I nod and smile, still not believing what just happened.

He moves closer to me, places his hand on my neck and we blend in a kiss.

Yes, I love him. I love him with all my heart, like I've never loved anyone before.

We both start giggling.

"You really love me?", he whispers again, still a few inches from my lips.

"I love you, Harry.", I repeat.

"I love you so much.", he smiles, shakes his head and kisses me once more.

", he smiles, shakes his head and kisses me once more

His lips feel soft and warm, sweeter than normal.

He places his hands on my back and I brush mine through his hair.

I could kiss him forever.