Chapter 43: We can make it till the end

"Honey, I'm home!", shouts Emma, opening the front door suddenly.

Harry and I separate quickly and start laughing.

"You've got a bit of lipstick...", I say, and start brushing it off of Harry's lip.

Emma enters the room and looks at us.

"Oh, I didn't realise you were home. Hi Harry."

"Hi, Emma. How are you?"

"I'm good.", she smiles. Then, she looks at me and notices my 'LEAVE!' look, so she says, "Well, don't mind me. I'll be quiet as a mouse."

She leaves the room again and Harry and I look at each other and start laughing again.

"Let's clean up this mess.", I propose.

We start picking up all the money, cards and tokens that we'd thrown around the table and room while playing Monopoly. Then, I take his hand and we walk to my bedroom.

"Emma can be a bit nosey sometimes.", I laugh, throwing myself on the bed.

Harry looks at me while pressing his lips together. His glance goes from my eyes to my lips to my whole body, and back to my eyes.

"I'm so lucky.", he whispers.

I smile, take his hand and pull him towards me, so he falls on the bed too.

His gaze falls on my lips and he smiles.

I can't stop thinking about the fact that he said he loved me

I can't stop thinking about the fact that he said he loved me. Now everything just feels right. I don't have a single doubt that whatever happens, we'll be alright. After everything we've been through, I know it's gotta be him. And knowing that he feels the same way gives me such comfort and happiness... I love him. I love him. I love him.

I kiss him and soon feel my heart pounding at a million beats per second as my body heats up.

My hands caress his body, from his shoulders to his hips, where I grab his T-shirt and pull it up.

I look at his naked chest and bite my lip. I can't believe how sexy he is. I push him to one side and put myself on top. Then, go through every tattoo on his body with my fingers, kissing each and every one.

He stares at me as if I was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, so I blush slightly.

"I love you.", he whispers.

"I love you too, Styles.", I say.

He shakes his head, bites his lip, and flips me so now he's on top of me. He starts kissing me, first on the lips, but then on my jaw and finally on my neck.

I want him. I want him so bad.

One of his hands starts moving up from my belly, but stops right before getting to my b*ob. He then looks at me waiting for a reaction. I nod and smile, so he kisses me again and squeezes my b*ob with his hand.

I can't believe how cute and sexy he is at the same time. I want to hug him but I also want to have 50 children with him.

He pulls me up and takes my Hello Kitty T-shirt off. Then, he unlocks my bra and starts kissing my chest.

I feel a fire inside me as he moves up and kisses me again on the lips.

His hand now moves slowly down and stops where my pants starts.

"Are you ok with this?", he grunts.

I nod and smile, "Yes."

I've never felt more cared for in my whole life. He truly makes me feel safe and loved.

He smiles and sticks his hand in and under my panties. Good thing I'm not wearing my old granny panties.

I feel as if he'd just thrown petrol on the fire inside me.

I bite his lip and let out a silent moan.

"You turn me on so much.", he whispers.

I look him in the eye and then take my hand to his package. Wow, that is hard.

I manage to unbutton his trousers too, but he stands up and takes everything off. Oh my God, he looks so f*cking sexy I can't believe my eyes.

I take my pants off too and cover myself with the blanket to prevent him from seeing me naked. Next to him, I must look like an ugly whale.

He lays again next to me and gets inside the blanket with me.

Feeling his skin on mine is one of the best feelings ever. He's hot sweaty body pressed against mine, his soft hands caressing me, his big hard d*ck on top of my vag*na.

We kiss again, and I press his hips towards mine.

"You sure?", he whispers.

"Yes! I'm sure. Stop asking!"

We both laugh and kiss again. Then, he lets out a grunt as he softly pushes himself inside me.

*****

I wake up with my head on Harry's shoulder. He's holding me tightly with one of his arms and last night replays in my mind.

We made love for hours, more than once. It was amazing. S*x with someone you love is 1000 times better.

Wait, that's right. He said 'I love you'. I smile to myself and move my head slightly up so I can see him better.

I'm so glad he was the first to say it, because I wouldn't have known how to. Now I've got it clearer than ever: I want to be with him, whatever it takes.

I remember what he told me yesterday about going on tour with him and working there.

The pros are obvious: being with Harry, traveling the world, gaining experience and making money doing something I love.

What are the cons though? I've never lived abroad so it kind of scares me a bit. And Emma... how can I live without her?

Ugh.

He opens his eyes slowly and looks at me.

"Are you watching me sleep?", he mumbles with a deep voice.

I smile.

I don't know where we'll be five months, or a year from now, but there's one thing I know for sure: I want to wake up to this every single day for the rest of my life.