Epilogue: We'll be alright

*EXTRA LONG CHAPTER. THREE YEARS HAVE GONE BY AND IT'S A VERY SPECIAL DAY...*

******

Emma jumps on me and hugs me.

"I'm so proud of you honey.", she whispers with tears in her eyes.

"Stop it! You're going to make me cry!" I answer, pushing her away.

"You'd better not ruin the makeup!", she orders me.

"Are you ready?", my mum asks, appearing from behind.

I nod and watch her face light up as I turn around. She covers her cheeks with her hands and opens her mouth in surprise.

"My baby girl!", she lets out. Her voice trembles as she struggles to hold back her tears.

I take her hand and smile. I've been waiting so long for this day I haven't processed that the moment is finally here.

I take one final look at myself in the reflection of the car window and pull my wedding dress up to walk to the church door.

I'm so nervous my hands are shaking. I feel a thousand butterflies inside me and I suddenly really need to pee.

I hear everyone standing up as Emma sticks her head in and signals something.

"Ready when you are.", Emma smiles.

Wow. I have to go in there now. I have to walk down the aisle.

Woah.

Maybe it's not too late to cancel the wedding. 

Wait no. I really want this. 

I shut my eyes and take a deep breath. This is the day. It's my wedding. Finally. And it's going to be perfect.

"I'm ready.", I say, so Emma smiles at me and turns around.

I watch her walk inside and the music starts playing.

My mum kisses my forehead and takes my arm. Then, we follow Emma inside.

We didn't invite many people because we wanted a small private wedding, but everyone I love is here. I notice all my friends and family smiling at me from the sides. All the One Direction members are there too, looking handsome as always.

Suddenly the world stops spinning as I see Harry standing next to the altar, waiting for me.

He's wearing a dark grey suit with a purple bow tie to match Emma's dress. He looks so perfect I can barely believe my eyes.

I smile. I don't feel nervous anymore. This is what I want. I'm about to marry the man I love and I couldn't be happier about it.

As I continue walking down the aisle, all this time next to Harry flashes through my mind.

Three years ago I would've never thought I'd end up here. I smile to myself as I remember how foolish we were back then, and all the drama and misunderstandings we went through to finally get together.