Chapter 9: All my favourite conversations always made in the A.M.

Harry walks in with the large family-sized pizza and sits back on the sofa.

"That smells amazing.", I say, feeling my mouth watering.

"Well, let's see if it tastes half as good."

We both take a slice and bite it. How does he manage to look so handsome while doing literally anything?

"Ok, let's play a game.", I suggest. I saw this in a movie, and I've always wanted to do it since then, "We each ask a question by turns."

"Is that even a game?", Harry raises one eyebrow and laughs.

"Yes. That's your first question. My turn.", Harry laughs again and bites his slice of pizza. "What's your favourite food?"

"Probably tacos. Yours?"

"Pizza."

"Oh, we don't have any of that, sorry.", he jokes. I laugh and take a big bite from my slice, which gives me time to think of the next question.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yes, I have a sister."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Gemma. You'd love her.", his eyes shine brighter as he speaks of her.

"I wish I had a sister. I'm a single child, and it sometimes gets a bit lonely."

Harry nods and takes a second slice. I've also finished mine but I opt for a sip of wine instead. It's my second glass and I'm beginning to feel my head go fuzzy. I have to control myself this time. I really want to remember this tomorrow.

"Movies or TV series?"

"Probably series. You?"

"I guess movies. I'm a big rom-com fan."

I laugh. I wasn't expecting that, although I have to say It doesn't seem that weird taking into account his personality. 

 "Which one's your favourite?", he continues.

I take another slice as I think. I'm actually really enjoying this. Harry's a very interesting person and I want to know everything about him.

"I don't really have one, but if I had to choose one, probably Friends."

"Oh my God, I love Friends."

"Seriously?", I raise my eyebrows.

"Duh! Chandler is just hilarious."

"I know, right?"

*****

Sometime later, Harry asks me if I want to watch anything. I look at the time, its 1am. Time has flown by, and I can't believe it's so late. I'm starting to feel a bit tired, but I don't want this to end so I say yes. He takes out a remote control and presses a button. Suddenly, all the curtains shut and a large TV appears out of the ceiling. After debating on which film to watch, we finally settle for a comedy. As the film starts, Harry snuggles closer to me and leans on my shoulder.

Just as the first scene starts, he gets ups. I watch him grab a blanket from the other sofa and sit back on the sofa we're on. This time, I get closer to him, and as he raises one of his arms, I rest my head on his chest.

 This time, I get closer to him, and as he raises one of his arms, I rest my head on his chest

The film is actually not funny at all, and the wine we had is making my eyes close. In the position I'm in, I can't look at Harry without disrupting the perfect way we're sitting right now, with his arms around me, and our legs intertwined. I can feel he's slow, rhythmical breathing. If this isn't heaven, then I don't know what is.

I finally get myself to turn around slightly, just to see that he's fallen asleep. Great, what now? Should I wake him up? He looks so cute, with his mouth slightly open and his hair all messed up.

I gently untangle myself, and manage to reach for the remote control he used earlier. I press the only big red button I recognise, which thank God turns everything off and hides the TV again.

"Sh*t, did I fall asleep?", grunts Harry, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah.", I whisper, turning towards him. He places his hand on my back and starts moving his fingers up and down.

"You can stay here if you want to...". His voice sounds deep and soft. If I don't go back home, Emma will probably behead me. Although it's 2.30 am, so she probably already suspects something. "I've got a spare bedroom."