i call her foreign exchange student cause she's fresh as fuck

title: Foreign Exchange Student- XV

first day of school*

billie's POV

-------------------------------------------------

i don't want to go to school today.i don't want to go to school today.i don't want to go to school today.i don't want to go to school today.i don't want to go to school today.i don't want to go to school today.i don't want to go to school today.i don't want to go to school today.i don't want to go to school today.i don't want to go to school today.i don't want to go to school today.I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!

fuck school honestly. it's just seven hours learning useless information. i want to be a musician, i don't need to know how to solve for x or chemical equations or any of that other shit. it's full of dumbass drama, bitch ass teachers, toxic hoes, fake hoes and disgusting couples making out in the halls just to break up the next day, or better yet next hour.

"you have to go to school hun, it's the first day. you can't miss it." mom says these words sweetly, but i can't help but hear them in the devil's voice, considering they are satan's words how can you not? "god, why can't i just be home schooled?!" i groan and hide under the covers. "billie, please don't make this harder than it has to be." mom sighs. "that's what she said" i take the covers away from my face and smile at mom. "that's it, get up" she shakes her head at me and starts pulling me out of bed. i grab onto the bars of my headboard as she continues to pull on my legs. "i forgot there were wheels!" mom screams and lets go of me, receiving nothing but a snicker from me in return. "do you want me to get finneas? he'll be much rougher" she tells me. "that's what she s-" i start but she cuts me off. "finneas!" she calls out. finneas walks into my room with a sigh and walks over to my bed. "i got it mom." he huffs out. he grabs the sides of my elbow and i scream in pain. "FUCK!" i shout and let go of the bars. "pressure points biyatch" he he says pridefully. "hey, you know what else could be classified as a pressure point?" i ask. "wha-" he asks but i cut him off by kicking him in the dick. "fuck!" he exclaims in a strained voice and slowly falls to the ground and curls up in a ball. "your non-existing dick, biyatch" i mock him with a smirk, getting only a glare from in return before he shuts his eyes tightly in pain. i smile down at him and giggle as he curses under his breath. "billie! get up!" mom shouts. "ugh, fine." i roll my eyes, knowing they won't stop annoying me until i do. finneas grabs my ankle and pulls it out from under me, making me fall on my ass. "ha loser" he chuckles. i threaten to kick him again and his eyes widen. "no! i'm sorry!" he apologizes. "that's what i thought fucktard" i laugh and stand up. i grab his ankle and drag him out of my room. "delivery!" i sing and bring him to mom's feet. "just... just please get ready" she sighs and rubs her head.

after getting ready, i grab my keys from the hook and walk out to my car. i hug the hood of the car and kiss it with a smile before getting in. "hello baby" i smile and rub the steering wheel. dragon is my baby. i love her more than anything in the world. not to mention, she is one sexy ass mofo. i pull out of the driveway and drive to school.

first hour was super uneventful, all we did was play one of the dumbass get to know you games even though we're juniors and have known the majority of our classmates since freshman year. i swear to god, teachers just want to find more and more ways to make us suffer.

the bell rings and i walk out of class, immediately bumping into some freshman. "what the fuck, bro?" he looks me up and down with a grimace. "dumbass" one of my classmates laughs as they walk passed. "don't call me bro, and stay the fuck out of my way. got it?" i glare at him. "what're you going to do about it, bro?" he asks cockily. "don't be a dumbass" his friend whispers. "listen to him and don't be a dumbass, bro" i mock him and shove my shoulder into his.

the bell rings and i run into my second hour and sit down in a seat next to a girl i've never seen before. "holy shit." i whisper under my breathe. she looks over right as i say this and all i can do is smile and hope she didn't hear me. she's hot as fuck not gonna lie. hopefully we don't have a seating chart, but seeing how the teachers are around here i wouldn't be surprised if this dude moved me away from her just to bother me. "welcome back. i'm mr hansen. before we start, i'd like to introduce two new students. noah and olivia lewis, would you please come to the front of the class?" he announces with an uncomfortable smile. the girl next to me hits her head against the desk before turning and looking at who i can only assume is her brother. the guy she looked at sighs and they walk to the front of the class. her eyes land on me and i wink at her with a smile. "i'm noah and this is my sister olivia" the boy announces. he's really tall compared to olivia. she's so tiny. she's gripping onto the hem of noah's shirt for dear life. poor baby, she's scared. "where are you guys from?" i yell out. "we're from manchester, england" noah answers. i was hoping olivia would answer, i really want to hear her voice. she looks like someone who would have an adorable accent considering she's from england. "why isn't the chick talking?!" someone shouts out. i turn around and glare at the guy who yelled out and his eyes widen. "never mind." he says, slouching down in his chair. "she is just shy. no particular reason" noah shrugs. i can't help but notice that her knuckles have turned white from squeezing her brother's shirt so hard. "why don't you tell us about yourselves?" mr hansen says with a small smile. "w-w-w-we're exchange s-s-s-s-students" olivia whispers. her voice is so fucking cute oh my hell, with the little stutter. "i can't hear her!" the same guy yells out. "do you want to get your ass beat?" i stand up and turn around so i'm looking at him. "billie! sit down!" mr hansen warns. "god, okay" i put my hands up in defense and sit down. olivia gives me a small smile and i smile back. "what my sister was trying to say is, we're exchange students. the school board at our old school sent us because we had quite fantastic grades. it was meant to just be liv, though she hates when i brag about her, but after a long time of begging, we convinced our mum to let me come along as well." noah explains. i can already tell that they're close, just by the way she holds onto him when she's nervous and the way he smiles while he talks about her. cute.

mr hansen finally lets them sit down and olivia rushes back to her seat, clutching onto the side of her chair. "hey, i'm billie." i whisper in a sweet tone. "o-o-o-olivia" she forces out. i think about telling her she's pretty, but that'd probably just make her even more nervous. "nice to meet you" i say with a small smile, earning one from her in return. "y-y-y-yeah. i-it's nice to m-meet y-y-y-y-you to" she smiles a little. i see her grip on the side of her chair loosen and she extends it. i shake it and wish i could kiss it, but i don't because once again that'd make her nervous. her hand is soft as hell, and super warm. she has fucking radiator hands or some shit. "alright class, we're going to play a little game today!" mr hansen announces happily. "here we fucking go" i sigh, hearing a small giggle from beside me. her laugh is the cutest thing i've ever heard in my entire life.

before i know it, it's lunch time. i decide to go to the lunch room because i really can't  think of any other place. once i get to the cafeteria, i see a very familiar face looking quite lost along side her brother who also looks super confused. i walk up to them and smile. "hi, i'm billie by the way" i tell her brother. "noah" he smiles and offers his hand. i glance down at it and put my hand back in my pocket. i see olivia furrow her eyebrows and glare at me a little before flickering her eyes to her brother's hand and back at me. i sigh and shake his hand, earning a small smile from olivia. "you two seem lost" i laugh slightly. "oh, we are" noah chuckles. "well, we can go out to lunch if you'd like" i suggest. "that'd be nice. what do you think liv?" noah asks, smiling down at his sister. she nods hesitantly before giving me an unsure look. "don't worry, you're safe with me" i smile sweetly. "o-o-okay." she smiles back. her smile is adorable. scratch that. everything about her is adorable. "alright, let's go" i say and lead them to the parking lot.

——————————————————————————-
a/n: i'd just like to say, if you skipped over the a/n in the last chapter

😡🖕🏼 you're an asshole

go back and read it right now cause i stg if you don't imma be one mad motherfucker