today was a good day

title: it was a good day - ice cube

olivia's POV

one day later*

---------------------------------

billie and i spent all of yesterday packing up my stuff. i'm really not ready to go yet. i don't want to leave billie. but today is my last day with her for god knows how long. i'm not fucking ready for it. i don't want to leave. and i've told my grandma that but she doesn't listen.

"i would say we should do something really fun together but i just want you all to myself. we have dinner with my whole family later tonight but other than that we're free." billie explains. "i just want to be with you." i sigh. "okay. i agree. maybe i can get everyone out of the house for a little while and we can just be alone." she suggests. "i'd love that." i nod with a small smile.

about an hour later, everyone is out of the house and billie and i are completely alone. we're laying in her bed right now, not watching a show, just cuddling and being with each other as music plays quietly in the background. "i don't want you to leave." billie tells me. "i don't want to leave either. but i don't have a choice." i explain to her. "what's she gonna do? bring her ancient ass down here and drag you? not on my watch" she shakes her head against my neck it's buried into, making me laugh softly. "not on my watch. NOT on my watch!" i quote that vine, hearing billie laugh shortly after. "you know what i wanna do today?" she asks. "what?" i ask. "something without these fucking clothes weighing us down. you know?" she groans jokingly, playing with the string of my hoodie. "i think i get what you're saying" i laugh a little. "unless you don't want to" she puts her hands up in defense. "i want to" i nod. she smiles and starts kissing my neck before beginning to undress me. "maybe we'll go slow this time. i want to soak up everyone ounce of time i get with you." she says, stopping to kiss a part of my skin every once in a while. "me too." i nod.

once we're both undressed, billie starts sending kisses down both my arms. "i wish you saw yourself the way i see you. purely perfect." she whispers as she kisses the scars on my wrists. "angelic." "i love you so much" she continues mumbling against my skin as she trails kisses down my entire body.  as soon as she finishes kissing down my legs she licks a stripe through my folds and starts sucking on my clit. this only lasts for a few seconds before she straddles me and starts kissing my neck while slowly rocking her hips back and forth so our clits are rubbing against each other, pleasuring both of us. i put my arms around her waist, pulling her closer so our stomachs are touching. "i'm gonna miss you so much." she tells me in a breathy tone. "me too" is all i can respond with. she moves so our lips are barely not touching and she's staring into my eyes, all the while grinding against me. i get impatient and finally press my lips to hers. she smiles a little against the kiss and deepens it. she uses one hand to prop herself up, the other resting on my hip and squeezing it every once in a while because she knows that's my weakness. i feel myself start to reach climax after several more minutes and billie notices. she slowly slides down between my legs and i tangle my hands in her hair once again as she starts eating me out for what seems like the millionth time. i tug her hair gently as she starts pumping her tongue in and out of my core. she weaves her arms under my thighs and grabs onto my hips, making sure i don't move. her movements are slow, just as she said they'd be, but obviously planned out. "i'm gonna cum." i tell her. she squeezes my hip as a way of telling me to do so and i let go. she swallows all of it and comes back up to my eyeline. she presses her lips to mine and i deepen the kiss. i move us so she's laying on her back and i'm on top of her. i do just as she did and trail kisses down her entire body before laying beside her and putting one hand between her legs and the other underneath her. i start pumping a finger in and out of her before pressing my lips to hers. she moans against my lips and i add another finger. i curl them with each stroke and eventually feel her walls start to close in on them. "let it out baby." i whisper against her lips before kissing her again. she does as told and cums. i dry my fingers and do the same to her soon after. i move back up to her eyeline once again and kiss her, tasting myself and her as she slips her tongue into my mouth. 

several hours pass and billie and i wind up in the bathtub, her sitting behind me with my back pressed to her front as i sit between her legs. she starts drawing imaginary patterns on my arm with her fingertip, sending a tingle up and down it and forcing me not to laugh because i don't want to ruin the moment. "i love you olive. you know that?" she tells me in almost a whisper. "i love you so much more." i respond. "i love you most." she smiles a little, knowing she won. "damn it." i curse to myself. "i don't ever want to leave you. i want to stay like this forever." she explains. "so do i." i sigh. "we're gonna stay together right?" she asks in a hopeful tone. "absolutely. we'll make it work." i assure her. "are you sure?" she asks. "unless you don't want to." i quote her from earlier, making her laugh quietly. "i do want to." she says, wrapping her arms around me and resting her chin on my shoulder. "it's you and i b. always and forever" i assure her, linking our ring fingers together and kissing her knuckle. "always and forever" she repeats and does the same thing. i don't remember when we started doing that but it's kind of our thing now. i hope we don't lose that.

about an hour later we get out of the bathtub and get ready for dinner with billie's family. i don't know where we're going because none of them will tell me but i'm excited. we're in the car right now, billie and i went with her parents because she didn't want to waste gas and harm the environment if we could just go with them. finneas would've done the same but he was picking up claudia.

i really don't get why he still hasn't just married her already. like damn. grow a pair and propose!

we get to the restaurant and billie opens my door for me before opening the building's door for me as well. "what a gentlewoman" i smile and kiss her cheek. "i try, i try" she giggles, before putting her arm around me. we sit down at the table and decide to wait for finneas and claudia to arrive.

the dinner lasts a few hours and we go home. we get into pyjamas and i lay down in billie's bed. she lays beside me and pulls me to her, wrapping both arms around me so we're as close as possible. "i love you" she whispers to me before pressing a kiss to my lips. "i love you too" i tell her and kiss her again.

surprisingly, today was a good day.