falling again

title: falling - harry styles

billie's POV

-----------------------------------

i swear to god i'm going to kill that man one of these days. he's fucking lucky i stopped when i did. i don't regret it at all. sure i feel bad for beating up someone olivia cares about but she said it herself, he deserved it. i don't know what finneas said to him after i left, but i saw them talking. i'll have to ask him about it later.

"bil?" olivia breaks the silence. "yeah?" i snap out of my thoughts and look over at her. "what'd you say to noah? you know.... after finneas made me go inside" she asks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

flashback

"get the fuck back here!" i scream. i see him push olivia onto the ground and kick her in the side. "fuck you" i say and tackle him to the ground. i pin his wrists down by putting my knees on them and start throwing punches. i look back and make sure finn is taking olivia inside. i continue punching him and lowkey blackout. i see finneas run back over to me and i stop punching. "keep going." finneas orders and kicks noah right in the side where noah kicked olivia. "you got this finn?" i ask. "yeah, go check on olivia" he tells me. "okay." i nod. i start to get up but grab noah's collar. "if i ever hear that you've even looked at olivia wrong ever again, you best believe i'll do way worse than just teach your bitch ass a lesson by beating you the fuck up. i could end your whole ass life if i wanted. stay the fuck away from olivia. stay the fuck away from my brother. and stay the fuck away from me. and one more thing, people who abuse minors go to jail. even other minors." i threaten and spit on him before getting up and walking inside. i look back and see finneas now on top of noah, throwing more punches and yelling at him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i told him that if he ever hurt you again, he'd get way worse than what i had just done. now i understand if you're upset but-" i start to explain but she stops me. "thank you billie. i hate to say it but he deserves it. that is not the man i used to know. he has changed for the worse." she interrupts. "i'm glad you feel that way." i say with a small smile and offer her my hand. she intertwines our fingers and i pull into the drive through. we order our food and head back to the house. "are you sure you're alright?" i ask. "everything hurts" she groans and lays down on my bed. "you want some ice?" i suggest. "mhm" she nods. "i'll be right back" i tell her and jog to the kitchen. 

i look through the fridge and find an ice pack before getting back to my room. "hey finn" i greet him as i get back to my room. he's sitting on my bed and is talking to olivia. "hey billie. so anyway, if you just have billie take a look at your stomach and possibly take some pictures of the marks he made then we'll be good. i understand that you don't want me to see so i'll leave it to billie. if you're not comfortable with that yet, just get us some pictures of these marks. that's all i need from you." finneas tells her. "okay." she agrees. i take a seat next to olivia and gently set the ice pack on her stomach, seeing her wince in pain. "i'll leave you two alone." finneas smiles slightly and walks out, shutting the door behind him. "here, have some of your drink" i say and hand her the drink i got her. she takes a few sips of it and i put it back on the nightstand. i start slowly running my fingers through her hair and she smiles a little. she's watching the office on my laptop and giggling every so often. i smile to myself and kiss the top of her head. 

god she's adorable

after about an hour i look and see that olivia is asleep. i slowly get out of bed and pull the blanket up higher for her. i kiss her head and walk out, shutting the door as quietly as possible. i walk down the hall and hear finneas playing his keyboard in his room. i knock on his door and hear him say i can come in. i open the door and he smiles at me. "hey billie" he greets me. "hey" i respond and lay down on his bed. "you wanna work on something?" he asks. "sure" i agree. "what're you feeling right now? happy, sad, bored, what?" he asks. "i don't know. i feel happy, yet sad at the same time. i feel happy because noah finally got what was coming to him, but sad because olivia got hurt." i answer. "why don't we go um..... watch?" he suggests. "perfect" i nod.

a few hours later we've finished the song and now we're watching a movie in the living room. "i should go check on olive" i stretch and stand up. i walk to my room and find olivia still asleep. she furrows her eyebrows and whimpers a little before her breath starts to speed up. "olive, wake up" i tell her. she gasps and wakes up, coughing and trying to catch her breath. "here" i hand her the drink on the nightstand and she sips it until she stops coughing. "you need an inhaler?" i ask, getting a nod in response. i grab my inhaler from my desk drawer and hand it to her. she puffs it twice and hands it back to me. "holy shit" she says in a breathy tone. "you alright?" i ask. "yeah" she nods. "let's go outside" i suggest. "okay" she agrees. "you want me to carry you?" i offer. "yes" she responds. i pick her up and carry her outside, seeing finneas watch as we walk past. 

we sit down in the grass and she looks up at the sky. "i'm sorry about everything that happened today" i tell her. "it's okay." she responds without looking down. i put my hand on her thigh and she looks at me with a small smile. i scoot closer to her and trace her jawline with my thumb. "god you're so beautiful" i whisper. i move my hand down to the back of her neck and pull her into a kiss. once i pull away she brings me into a hug. i rock us from side to side slowly and kiss her head. i rub her back and she buries her face in my neck. 

fuck i'm falling