i dont wanna think about a life without you

title: shelter - finneas

billie's POV

————————————-

today olivia and i are packing up her stuff and then i have some stuff planned for when we're done. i can't believe she's actually leaving. god this shit is gonna hurt like a motherfucker.

"i want you to keep this" olivia tells me, handing me the bracelet that she wears every single day. "but that's your favorite" i remind her. "you're my favorite. and i just want to give you something to remember me by. you know?" she explains, putting it on my wrist. "oh because i'm totally gonna forget the first girl i ever loved" i laugh. "is that true? am o the first girl you ever loved?" she asks in a serious tone. "i mean... yeah" i nod. "you know what? i think you're the first person i've ever loved this much" she tells me before kissing my cheek. "i never have and never will love anyone as much as i love you. and i'm never gonna stop." i say, linking my ring finger with hers. "always and forever." i assure her before kissing her knuckle. "always and forever" she repeats before doing the same.

"do you love this?" i ask, holding up a random necklace she hasn't worn in sooooo long. "i don't think so" she shakes her head. apparently there's not very much room at olivia's grandma's house. at least for olivia anyway. she says her grandma loves antiques and they fill up most of her house, even the guest bedroom. she won't have any shelves to use because they're all occupied and there's just not enough space because of olivia's bitch grandma. you'd think that out of that huge mansion she has that she could have at least one room that olivia could make her own but noooooo. i shouldn't get into it again like i did with finneas. "do you love this?" i ask, holding up a teddy bear she brought along. "yes" she nods, taking it from me and hugging it to her chest. "do you love this?" i ask. "you're not holding anything up" she says with furrowed eyebrows, making me point at myself to be more clear. "ohhhh. yes, very much" she smiles and pulls me to her before hugging me. "prove it" i order. "i will baby, but we gotta finish this up" she laughs. "but it's been hours!" i groan dramatically. "billie. it's been half an hour." she informs me. "oh. huh." i shrug. "do you love this?"

this goes on for another hour and we finally have everything packed up. "so what're we gonna do with all of this stuff?" she asks, referring to the pile of stuff neither of us want. "well, we're gonna give it to goodwill. are you ready to say goodbye?" i ask. "yes" she nods.

we drop the box of stuff off at the goodwill donations place and i drive us to a small diner. "i just thought i'd treat my lady friend" i explain before she can ask what i'm doing. "aw, you're so sweet" she smiles and pecks her lips to mine. dinner goes by pretty quick and i rush us to our next location.

"so this is when we took the SUV instead of dragon. i thought that was weird" she laughs a little as i pull up to a drive in movie. "you didn't see the back?" i ask. "i guess not" she shrugs. i open up the trunk and she smiles wifey. "i can't believe you did this" she says, putting her hands over her heart as she sees all the pillows, blankets and snacks in the trunk set up to make a bed for the two of us. "i wanted to make today special." i explain. "thank you billie. i love you" she tells me, kissing me before we get in the back. i sit down in the corner and she curls up next to me. i put my arm around her and offer her some of the snacks which she takes happily. the movie starts and i kiss the top of olivia's head.

god i'm gonna miss her.

——————————————————————————
a/n: these next few chapters are gonna be pretty short so there is a possibility that i'll be updating more than twice a day

also.......

do you guys want smut next chapter or.... 👀

taking suggestions for that btw ^^^

drop them here if you want