drive me insane

title: heaven - finneas

olivia's POV

two days later*

-------------------------------------

"hey, you ready to go?" billie asks. we're actually going to school today, we skipped yesterday because i didn't get any sleep at all due to what happened between us and noah. "yeah" i nod. i sling my bag over my shoulder and follow her out to the kitchen. we spent the night at her place last night, i haven't gone home since the incident. i know noah isn't there, it just gives off a bad vibe. 

"love you finn" billie smiles and hugs him. "love you billie, you two be safe" he responds, hugging billie back and kissing the top of her head. "yOu TwO bE sAfE" billie mocks him. "thanks finneas, see you later" i laugh and we walk out to the car. "i've noticed you've stopped stuttering while talking to finneas and i. that's really great, i'm proud of you" she tells me, intertwining our fingers and kissing my hand. 

i think she knows it's an anxiety thing

it's hard to hide it

"i actually wanted to talk to you about that" i sigh. "what's up angel?" she asks, giving me her full attention due to us still being in the driveway. "my stutter.... it's an anxiety thing. i'm sure you've noticed i've started stuttering around noah once again and due to not being fully warmed up to your parents i still stutter around them as well as my host family. this pretty much means that.... i'm comfortable with you." i explain. "i'm so glad to hear that. i'm comfortable with you too, i was really hoping you felt the same way" she responds, looking down at her lap with a huge smile and light pink cheeks. "you're cute when you get nervous" i giggle. her face goes even more red and i grasp her jaw gently, bringing her in for a kiss. she grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in closer, deepening the kiss. "i really like you bil" i smile after pulling away. "i really like you too olive" she replies, once again looking down at her lap and playing with the zipper of her jacket. "let's get to school" i suggest. "right! school!" she remembers and pulls out of the driveway. 

"i want to introduce you to some of my friends" billie tells me. "okay" i nod, trying not to let it show that just the mention of it makes me nervous. "alright, i'll hit them up and we'll meet them somewhere during lunch" she smiles. we get out of the car and walk to my locker. "you're pretty olive" she says as she leans against the lockers next to mine. i look over and see her with a small smile on her face and a look of pure admiration in her eyes. "non toi" i giggle, making her smile wider. "i love it when you talk french to me" she bites her lip like a fuck boy. "remind me to never speak french ever again" i laugh and shut my locker. "aw, sad" she frowns. "chatte" i mumble, making her gasp in shock. "you watch your mouth olivia lewis" she warns. "baise merde chatte cul enculé" i sing. "oh and, va te faire foutre" i add. "i mean, down" she smirks. "really?" i ask hopefully. "ha, no" she shakes her head. "not yet, but soon. i think." she shrugs it off and starts walking away.

she just fucking shrugged it off

"first of all you're not just gonna speed past that like you didn't just say what you just said" i say and grab her arm, pulling her back to me. "what i'm saying is, i'm getting there. like i told you, i'm comfortable with you. i like you olive. i'm just not ready yet." she explains. "understood. we'll wait as long as you need. but our first time will not, i repeat will not, be in: a bathroom, a car, finneas's room, your-" i start but she cuts me off. "i get it, i get it. your bed, mine or a hotel. i promise i'll make it special" she laughs and shakes her head at me. she drapes her arm around my shoulders and kisses my head. i look around and see people staring at us. "people are staring" i whisper. "shit" she cusses and takes her arm off of me. 

that kinda hurted me doe

billie walks me to my first hour and we stop at the door. i grab her hand and kiss it subtly and she kisses my cheek. "i'll see you later mama" she whispers and hugs me, squeezing my ass and probably assuming she's being sly. "bye tease" i mumble and wave, quickly walking into the classroom so she can't respond. 

throughout the class all i can think about is billie. i mean, it's normal that billie is in my head but usually i think about her dumb little jokes or something she said on the ride over but all i can think about is that fucking moan. fuck i want to make her moan like that right now. i bite my lip and try to pay attention, but i can only picture her eyes rolling back and her arching her back with her lip tucked between her teeth. i want to make her back arch. i want to make her legs shake and her toes curl as she twists the sheets around her wrists. holy shit she drives me insane, and in a good way. i'm sure she knows it. i need her. now. i take my phone out of my pocket and text billie, looking at her contact picture and smiling. 

bil 😈👀😜

bathroom in five?

my stomach does flips and i cross my legs, trying to pay attention to the video we are watching. i keep picturing billie fully naked on my bed, arching her back and moaning like she does. my phone dings and i quickly check it.

bil 😈👀😜

make it two and we got a deal 😉

deal

i jump up from my seat and speed walk over to the teacher's desk. "m-m-may i g-go to the o-o-off-office?" i ask, fake crying to the best of my ability. "of course, go ahead." she nods with a look of concern. "th-thank y-y-y-you" i smile weakly. "it's alright if you don't want to come back by the way. take as much time as you need." she tells me. "th-th-th-thank you m-miss" i say and walk out the door. i pretty much run to the bathroom and find billie waiting impatiently. i grab her collar and pull her into a stall, dropping my binder on the floor right when we get in. 

"are you crying?" she asks in a worried tone, wiping a tear from my cheek. "just to get out of that class" i rush out, smashing our lips together. "fuck, someone's eager" she laughs. "i need you right now" i whisper in her ear and start kissing her jawline. "go crazy" she smirks and takes off her chains, putting them on top of her backpack that lays on the floor next to my binder. i latch my lips to her neck and she trails her hands down to my ass, hitting it with loud smack. i tug on her shirt and she lifts it off, holding it underneath her arm. i pull down her bra slightly and bring her boob to my mouth. she moans and i bite it gently. she covers her mouth and keeps her other hand on my ass, squeezing it as i work. i massage her other boob in my hand and her back arches a little. i switch and take her other boob in my mouth, playing with the one that was just in my mouth. i nibble on her nipple and she pulls me even closer to her. i look up and see her with her hand over her mouth and her eyes rolling back. i bring my free hand to her neck and keep a firm grip on it, hearing a muffled moan in response. i start grinding my hips onto her and the bell rings. "shit how long have we been in here?" i laugh as she puts her shirt back on. "it seems like it went by really fast. we'll have to pick up where we left off later" she winks and puts her chains back on. she slings her backpack over her shoulder and we walk out and to our second hour.