you with me

title: everything i wanted - billie eilish and finneas

olivia's POV

two days later*

------------------------------

"olive stop" billie giggles, pushing me away. "i think we both know you don't want me to stop" i laugh and continue tickling her. "i said stop. i said stop. you play too damn m-" she starts in a deep voice but cuts herself off with that adorable laughter. "hey you guys, i hope i'm not- actually i hope i am interrupting whatever the fuck is going on in there, but we gotta go in like half an hour so finish getting ready please" finneas tells us through the door. "okay finneas" i reply. "FiNiSh GeTtInG ReAdY pLeAsE" billie mocks him. "fuck you" he sings from the hallway. "i better go get dressed" i sigh. "let me change first and then i'll come with you" she suggests. "okay, but be fast" i warn her. "bE fAsT" she mumbles. "i heard that" i inform her. "shit." she whispers. she looks through her closet and picks something out, walking to the bathroom and changing.

once billie is ready i walk out and see finneas in a suit standing next to maggie and patrick who are also dressed nicely. "we're gonna go over to olive's place so she can change. we can meet you there if you'd rather" billie explains. "oh, okay. you know where it is yes?" patrick asked. "yeah dad. love you guys" she smiles as we walk out the door. "love you billie" they all say in unison. "bye olivia" is the last thing i hear before the door shuts.

we get to my house and i jog down the stairs. i look through my closet and find nothing. "let me pick" billie begs. "ugh, fine. pick something that doesn't make me look like a slut or a hobo. that's it. just make me look nice" i tell her. "will do" she nods. "you don't gotta worry, my style is fire and you know that" she laughs as i sit down and watch her look through my clothes.

 "you don't gotta worry, my style is fire and you know that" she laughs as i sit down and watch her look through my clothes

billie ^^^

olivia ^^^

olivia ^^^

we get out to the car and see maria and chris dressed up and getting in their car. i assume they have to come as well. "you two look rather nice" maria tells us with a smile. "thank you, you as well" billie responds, obviously trying to be polite. i see noah in the back of their car glaring at billie and i. billie makes sure to open the door for me and kiss my cheek so only he can see it. we get out of billie's driveway once chris pulls out of theirs and follow them to the courtroom. every once in a while noah will look back at us at stop lights and billie will kiss me, side eyeing and flipping him off as she does so.