so what if i'm a such a sucker for pleasure

title: heaven - finneas o'connell

olivia's POV

--------------------

you wanna ditch and make out in the bathroom?

i read the message on the paper billie just passed me and smile, seeing billie winking at me.

i mean... yeah but bio..

i fold it up and subtly pass it to billie and she instantly unfolds it and reads it under her desk. "damn." she cusses under her breath and frowns at me.

please

i read the note and shake my head, seeing her continue to frown at me.

in your car at lunch? the windows are tinted right?

yep sounds like a deal

pleasure doing business with you

pleasure doing pleasure with you

i don't think that's a phrase but somehow i get what you mean

i have a gift for that sort of thing, though sometimes i don't understand what i mean

okay, we gotta stop passing notes. we're going to get in trouble

okay hear me out here, bathroom now and my car later

no billie

:(

i laugh at billie's response and put the paper in my binder and continue doing my worksheet. "i need help" billie whispers. next thing i know her hand is in the air and the teacher is walking over to us. "can we work together on this? olivia doesn't really understand, she wasn't here last year when we covered some of this stuff." billie asks. "oh, of course you can." mr hansen smiles. billie pushes her desk next to mine and smiles. "hello" she says in a baby voice. "hello belle" i giggle and continue working on my assignment. "what problem?" i ask. "number 8" she answers. "let me see your worksheet" i tell her and she slides it onto my desk. "billie you haven't done any of this" i whisper. "sorry" she says in the same baby voice. "my mind wondered" she defends. "let me guess, along with your eyes?" i question. "yeah." she nods and laughs. "okay, let me help you" i shake my head at her and try to explain the questions. her hand slides onto my thigh and i shiver at the immediate touch. "you want me to move my hand?" she asks. "no" i shake my head.

before i know it i'm dragging billie to the bathroom and pushing her against the stall. she plants her hands on my sides and i tug on her hair, making her moan and let me slide my tongue in her mouth and granting me dominance. i start to make my way down to her neck but she stops me. "i don't have anything to cover any marks you make" she tells me. i grab onto one of her chains and jingle it. "fine." she agrees and takes them off. i nibble on her neck and make a trail of kisses down to her collarbone, getting sloppier as i go. billie starts to moan and i cover her mouth. "you'll get us caught." i say and continue kissing her neck. she grabs onto my jaw and brings my lips to hers once again. "my house after school?" she asks as the bell rings. "definitely" i nod. i walk out of the stall and make sure nobody else is in there before telling billie to come out.

she walks me to my next period and i sit down. "why are your lips so... swollen?" noah asks, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. "i d-d-d-don't kn-know. we-weird" i say and shrug. "okay" noah responds with an unsure look.

the rest of school was very uneventful. noah ended up coming with us to lunch so that ruined billie and i's plan to make out in her car. "come on. please hurry" billie says impatiently as i pack all my stuff into my backpack. i shut my locker and sling my backpack over my shoulder, instantly being pulled out to the parking lot by billie. "fuck i hate how long it takes to get out of here" she groans as everyone else slowly drives out. there's a long line of cars up to ours so it'll probably take a while for us to get out. i put my hand on her thigh and she inhales sharply. "just wait until we get home" i whisper and bite her earlobe. "why do we have to wait?" she asks. "no bil." i shake my head.

once we finally get to billie's house she drags me inside and to her room without saying hello to anyone. i push her up against the wall and smash our lips together. "hey billie?" someone knocks on the door, making billie fume. "what?" she swings the door open to reveal maggie with a bag in her hand. "oh, rough day at school? she asks with a look of concern. "no, school was fine." she answers. "she's j-j-just on h-her p-p-p-period" i cover up, making her glare at me. "just go with it" i mouth. "yeah, it's true" she lies. "well, i brought this home for you when i went to the store" she says with a scared smile, placing the bag on the floor. "i-i love you" she says and runs away. billie picks up the bag and shuts the door, coming back over to me and once again pressing her lips to mine. "i wanna know what's in the bag" i pull away and pick up the bag she dropped on the floor. i open it and find two bags of takis, some soda and skittles. "aw, your mum is so sweet" i frown and put my hands to my heart. "you missed something" she tells me. "oh my god no way!" i exclaim, finding a toblerone at the bottom of the bag. "i love these so much" i clap my hands and unwrap it. "you're such a child" billie laughs. "oh really? you wanna test that theory?" i ask, raising one eyebrow. "yessir" she nods quickly. "you'll have to wait until i finish this" i shrug, making her frown.

once we finish our snacks, billie and i sit on her bed and i pull her onto my lap. i press my lips to hers and as the kiss starts to get heated, i lay her down and straddle her. i slide my tongue into her mouth but instantly pull away at the sound of a knock on the door. "fuck" billie groans and rolls her eyes. i get off of her and open the door to finneas and claudia. "did we interrupt?" claudia asks. "no" "yes, leave" billie throws a pillow at finneas and he glares at her. "anyway, we were wondering if you guys wanted to come to the movies with us. kinda like a double date" claudia says, whispering the last part. "w-when?" i ask. "a few hours. like 8 i think" finneas answers. "why didn't you wait until then?" billie furrows her eyebrows. "i mean, we could've but-" claudia starts but billie cuts her off. "we'll go, you may leave now" she says, getting off of her bed, picking me up, bringing me back to the bed and laying me down. "okay, we'll come back at 7:30" claudia tells us. "7:45" billie argues. "okay" finneas says and turns on his heel, walking away with claudia following him. "the fucking door!" billie shouts. finneas runs back, shuts the door and i hear footsteps running through the hall. "now, where were we?" billie smirks and climbs on top of me. "no, i think it was more like this" i say and flip us over so i'm on top. "i'm a submissive" she giggles in a weird voice. "i know mamas" i laugh and peck my lips to hers. she deepens the kiss and i slide my hand down to the waistband of her shorts. i start to put my hand inside but billie grabs my wrist. "can we um... can we wait?"