fucked up falling in love

title: heaven - finneas

billie's POV

-------------------------------

"are you sure? because i don't want you to feel rushed." she asks. "i'm positive." i assure her. "okay." she smiles and kisses me once again. she slowly strips off my clothes and lays me where she just was. she trails kisses from my lips to my jawline and then down to my neck. she focuses there for about thirty seconds, right on my sweet spot the entire time. once she's done she slides her tongue down to my boobs. she sucks on both of them individually with a look of pure focus in her eyes. once she's satisfied she grasps my wrist, examining it closely.

i've never told olive that i used to self harm. 

there's no way she could know. 

all my scars have faded.

and thank god for that.

she still kisses both my arms regardless and moves to my torso. she slides her tongue around it and presses soft kisses, making sure to get my entire stomach. she sends kisses down both of my legs and comes back up to my eyeline. "i'm going to be as gentle as possible okay? tell me if you need me to stop." she explains. "okay." i agree with a nervous, shaky breath. she kisses my lovingly and positions herself perfectly. "are you ready?" she asks, looking down and making eye contact with me. i nod and she slowly starts grinding her clit against mine. "fuck that feels so good" i moan and close my eyes. she starts continues, gently but firmly. i feel a single finger enter me and i instantly bite my lip. she keeps grinding her clit against mine as she reaches down and pumps into me. she curls her finger with every single stroke. i force my eyes open and look up at her staring down at me. "how're you doing beautiful?" she asks. "so good" i answer. "i need more." i add. she obeys and slides in another finger. "holy shit" i moan and arch my back so my stomach is pressed against hers. "you want me to speed up a little?" she asks. "mhm" i nod. she starts pumping her fingers into me faster and kisses me. i watch her nestle between my legs and continue pumping. she presses her tongue to my clit and traces figure eights on it as she keeps thrusting her fingers into me. "flex baby" she tells me.  i do as told and moan louder as her fingers hit my spot. "fuck olive don't stop that feels so fucking good." i order. she smirks against my clit and i feel myself start to reach my high. "i'm gonna cum" i tell her. "just hold off for one second. it'll be worth it i promise." she says. soon after she replaces her fingers with her tongue she curls it harshly. i feel a wave of cum shoot out of me and into olive's mouth. she swallows it and i watch her bring her fingers to her lips, sucking them dry. i pull her to me and kiss her before bringing her into a loving hug. she laughs a little and hugs me back.

fuck i'm so in love with her.