and nothing has to change today

title: i love you - billie eilish

billie's POV

--------------------------

i can't believe it

she's gay

like for real gay

i mean, i always hoped that maybe she liked girls but i never thought that she actually did

hopefully this doesn't change anything.

nothing should change.

i like things the way they are

although i wish we could be more than friends.

anyway,

thank you ellen degeneres

thank you zendaya 

wait shit, zendaya isn't gay

maybe bisexual

something about her tells us she'd fuck with chicks

and maybe like dicks 

what the fuck am i thinking of?

how did my mind get to that?

it's currently between first and second hour, i'm still in my first hour because my dumbass teacher made me stay back.

"what do you need bro? i gotta get to bio" i sigh and sling my bag over my shoulder as i walk to the front of the class. "billie, you've missed too much school. your mom said this wouldn't be a problem anymore" he huffs out. "that was last year! sure i skipped a lot but i still passed all my classes. just give me the assignments i missed and let me go" i defend myself. "what's going on billie? why are you missing so much school?" he asks with a look of concern. "bro, i legit missed one and a half days!" i exclaim with a laugh. "i can tell this is going to turn into a regular thing. and don't think i didn't hear about what happened in the parking lot a few days ago" he says with a look of disappointment. "so what? noah lewis is the problem. not me. i saw them arguing, took olivia away from the situation, calmed her down and offered to give her a ride home. when we got out to the parking lot, noah picked her up like she weighed nothing and threw her into his car. i told him he had no right to treat her that way and he ignored me and drove away" i explain. "i'll talk to the principal and we'll work something out. this may end in switching some of your classes so you avoid him at all costs" he says, taking out a notebook and writing something down in it. "you can switch my classes but that's not going to change anything! the lewis's are staying with my neighbors, i'll be seeing him no matter what. and not to mention, olivia doesn't really have any other friends but me. i go to her house after school every day and walk her to all of her classes and god knows noah isn't far behind because he doesn't trust me! not to even mention how horrible he treats his own damn sister! he is mentally and physically abusive and is putting olivia's metal health in danger. if you're going to change anyone's classes, change his and get him away from olivia. and if you don't want me to beat his ass on school grounds, i suggest you switch him out of the classes he and i have together as well. now i must be getting to my second hour so write me a note so i don't get a tardy" i tell him in almost a yell. "calm down miss o'connell. we'll work something out. i want you down in the office during sixth hour to the end of the day. we'll have the office workers excuse you. now get to class." he sighs and hands me a tardy pass. i take it from him and walk swiftly out the door with a huff.

i stop at the bathroom and sit down against the wall with my knees to my chest. my hands run up to my hair and i tug at it harshly. "fuck you." i mumble to myself and try to resist the urge to slam my head against the wall. "fuck you. fuck you. fuck you. fuck you. fuck you." i repeat under my breath and tug harder. i lean forward and just as i'm about to hit my head to the wall, the door opens and someone walks in. i hear the person crying and then sniffle. i look up and see olivia staring down at me. she doesn't say a word, just sits next to me. i drape my arm around her and pull her closer to me and she lays her head on my shoulder. "i w-w-w-w-want to g-g-g-go h-home" she sobs. "i gotta go to the office during sixth hour, maybe i can go right now and then we can go home. how does that sound?" i ask, trying to speak in a comforting tone. "g-g-g-good." she nods. "you wanna stay here for a bit?" i question, making her nod once again.