i'm in love

title: i'm in love without you - finneas

billie's POV

—————————————
i hear the doorbell ring and decide to just stay in bed. after a few minutes someone knocks on my door. "who is it?" i ask, my throat hurting from talking for the first time in a few days. "it's olivia." i hear her respond. "why are you here?" i ask. "can i just come in? please" she pleads. "i guess so." i agree.

the door opens and olivia walks over to my bed and hugs me. "why are you here?" i ask, pulling away from her. "my grandma has to go live in a retirement home so i moved in with my grandma." she explains. "no i mean why are you here?" i repeat, motioning around my room. "we broke up remember?" i remind her. "but billie, i-" she starts but i cut her off. "just... please leave me alone." i order, feeing like i'm going to cry just by the sound of her voice. "okay." she nods and walks out, shuttling the door behind her.

after about an hour finneas walks in and sits on the edge of my bed. "why'd you send olivia home?" finneas asks. "because we broke up. i don't want to see her. it hurts too much." i explain. "she just told me that her grandma forced her to breakup with you. she didn't want to." finneas tells me. "really?" i ask. "yes you dumbass!" he answers. "well shit, get out so i can change." i say, getting out of bed and pushing him out of my room. i change into different clothes and brush my hair before putting on my shoes and walking out.

"did she leave?" i ask. "yeah, just a few minutes ago. she's in a white jeep wrangler. i think you can still catch her." finneas explains. i grab my keys and run outside, getting into my car and pulling out of the driveway. after a few seconds i see olivia's car and speed up. i honk at her and she slows down. "i c-c-can go sl-slower!" she yells, probably not realizing it's me. "olive pull over!" i shout out my window. she does as told and i do the same.

"what billie?" she asks as she gets out of her car. i get out of mine and rush over to her, cupping her face in my hands and pulling her into a kiss. she pulls away and furrows her eyebrows. "i thought you were mad at me" she says with a look of pure confusion. "finneas told me everything." i tell her. "i'm so glad you're home." i add, bringing her into a hug. "me too" she smiles and hugs me back. she pulls away after a few seconds and kisses me.

i'm on top of the fucking world right now.

the

fucking

end