i'm ticklish i gotta laugh

title: dilly dally - nicki minaj

olivia's POV

----------------------------------------------

the sun peeks through the window and right into my eyes. i make sure to block it from billie so she doesn't wake up. i admire her as she sleeps and keep my arm around her waist. her eyebrows start to furrow and she groans. i hold her closer to me and she calms down instantly. i kiss her forehead and see her eyelashes flutter. she wakes up and jumps a little when she sees me watching her. "fuck outta here" she jokes and turns on her other side. "aw, come on" i frown. she turns back around with a smile on her face and kisses me. "i love you" she tells me. "i love you so much more" i respond. "don't start that shit. you know i'll show you i love you more right here right now" she threatens. "i'm not scared of you" i stick my tongue out at her and she cocks an eyebrow. "oh really?" she asks. "yep" i nod. she climbs on top of me and grabs my wrists, pinning them beside my head. "leave them here." she orders. "o-okay." i agree, lowkey nervous for what's about to happen.

she kisses me once again and massages my boob with one hand, holding herself up with the other. she runs her hand down to my legs and squeezes my thigh, making me squirm and laugh. "shit billie stop" i laugh. i try to grab her and push her off but she just puts my hands back over my head and continues tickling me. "billie stop" i giggle. "your little giggle is so cute though. i'm not gonna stop" she tells me with a wide smile as she keeps tickling me. "FINNEAS HELP" i scream, laughing the entire time. i hear footsteps thunder down the hallway and finneas banging on the door before opening it. "are you both wearing clothes?" he asks, keeping his hand over his eyes. "yes! help me!" i order. he uncovers his eyes and laughs. he walks over to the bed and starts tickling me as well. "damn you!" i cuss at them, trying to keep in laughter. "DO YOU WANT ME TO PEE ON YOUR BED? ARE YOU CRAZY?" i scream and laugh. they both instantly stop tickling me and i push billie off of me. "i hate you both" i glare at them. "i love you too" billie smiles and pecks her lips to mine, walking out with finneas after.

i get up and walk to billie's closet and pick out one of her shirts and i pair of sweatpants. i shut the door and get changed before walking to finneas's room where i assume they went. i feel someone pick me up and sling me over their shoulder, smacking my ass. "HELP!" i scream, trying to squirm out of the person's grip. "olive, chill. it's just me" billie sets me down and looks me in the eye. "oh. o-okay." i nod. she brings me into a hug and i wrap my arms around her. "i love you" she tells me. "i love you too." i respond. "it just scared me. that's all." i add. "i'm sorry angel" she frowns and kisses my forehead after pulling away from the hug. "it's okay bil, really" i shrug it off and walk passed her to the kitchen. she follows me, putting her arm around my waist protectively. 

most of the time it's cute how protective she can be. but sometimes it's annoying. not right now, it's cute right now. just sometimes at school if someone hits on me she'll look at them like she's gonna kill them just for talking to me. 

for the rest of the day we just sit around the house due to it being a sunday. billie and finneas work on some music and i sit on billie's lap as they do so. or i'll lay on finneas's bed as she sings and just listen while staring up at the ceiling. there's nothing more relaxing than listening to billie sing and just taking it all in without distractions. 

i don't want to leave.

ever.