make a motherfucker masterbate

title: don't hate on me - jermaine dupri (JD)

billie's POV

-----------------------------------------

"so what's the plan for when we get home?" olivia asks. we're in the car driving home from school right now, i can tell she's got something on her mind though. i'm not sure what. "i don't know. i need to finish up some music with finn if you want to hang out with us as we do that." i suggest. "is there something wrong?" i ask after a few seconds. "no, i'm good." she answers. she has a leg crossed over her other, her hand between them. "are you sure?" i ask. "yeah. i'm sure" she nods, biting her bottom lip. 

we get to the house and walk in. "i'm gonna go take a nap." she tells me as i walk into finneas's room. "okay, i'll come check on you in a bit." i say, kissing her forehead and walking over to finn's bed and sitting down. she shuts the door and i hear her walking down the hallway. after a few seconds the weekend starts playing from my room. finneas puts on his headphones so he can listen to the beat he made and i sit patiently.

a few minutes later i hear moaning coming from my room and furrow my eyebrows a little. "i'm gonna go check on olive." i tell finneas, standing up and walking out. i get to my room and press my ear to the door. "oh my god yes" olivia's moans come out muffled from this side of the door but i can still hear them. i smirk to myself and open the door a little, peeking inside and seeing olivia laying down on the bed. she has a blanket over her and her right arm is moving up and down. she has her eyes closed and her free hand over her mouth, though it seems to do nothing. i knock on the door and her eyes widen. i quickly walk in and shut the door, locking it once i'm inside. 

"oh um... h-hey bil." she chokes out, obviously out of breath. "what's up?" i ask, tilting my head to the side a little although i know exactly what she's doing. "nothing. nothing." she answers. i walk over to the bed and take the blanket off of her, seeing her bottom half completely naked. i grasp her right arm gently, bringing it to my lips and sucking the liquid off of her fingers. i moan at the taste and smirk a little. "what's got you so worked up baby?" i ask. "i don't want to say." she says, avoiding eye contact. "you were thinking of me right?" i question. "mhm" she nods. "good. now let me help finish you off." i order. i walk to my dresser and look through it for a few seconds before finally finding the dildo. 

i lift my shirt off because my room is super hot and climb on top of olivia. i press our lips together and slide my tongue into her mouth. she instantly latches onto the kiss and i smirk a little. i rub the tip of the dildo against her clit before running it through her folds and back up. she moans against my lips and grabs my hand, forcing the dildo into her entrance. i sit up and take her shirt off, reaching my free hand around and unclasping her bra before throwing them both to the side. i catch one of her boobs in my mouth and continue to pump the dildo in and out of her. she's a moaning mess at this point and has her legs wrapped around my waist. "i'm gonna cum" she tells me, arching her back. "cum for me baby." i demand. she releases and i immediately move between her legs and suck her dry. "good girl." i smirk and put my shirt back on, walking out and back to finneas's room.