place to live

title: luck pusher - finneas

maggie's POV 👑

----------------------------------------------

i get my phone out of my pocket and search for olivia's grandma's phone number. once i finally find it i press call and bring the phone to my ear. "hello. who is this?" she asks once she picks up. "hello, is this ruth?" i ask. "yes. who is this?" she repeats. "my name is maggie baird. i'm billie's mom." i explain. "wait, wait, wait. don't hang up" i order, getting the feeling that she's about to do so. "i just need an explanation as to why olivia broke up with billie" i tell her. "because it's a sin maggie. i cannot believe you're okay with your daughter doing such a thing" she explains. "listen, i can see where you're coming from. i know you're very religious but just hear me out. please. you know olivia struggles with depression. and i'm sure you know that billie is someone that makes olivia very happy. they love each other. it doesn't matter what gender they are. they-" i speak until she hangs up on me, making my jaw drop.

i guess she doesn't know that i have a list of olivia's relatives and their phone numbers. the school gave it to maria and then when maria kicked olivia out, i got it. i go through about half of the numbers until i finally find the right one. she has an aunt who lives close by. she's not religious, she's about 26 i think and has an extra room. she says she'd love to have olivia stay with her. now just to figure out how to do so.

"so, i found out that olivia has an aunt who lives here in la. she says she'd love to have olivia stay with her. she's going to figure out a way to gain custody of olivia. turns out that she is actually olivia's god mother so i don't get why she went to stay with her grandma. anyway, if we can get olivia here i think she'll be safe and happy again." i explain to patrick and finneas. "i think i can help. do you mind giving me her number?" patrick asks. "of course" i agree.

i really hope this works out.