Chapter 1: Coffee Shop

Clyde

"How was work honey?" I ask my husband as I bring dinner out and place it on the table in front of him.

I sit opposite him with a similar plate of food in front of me.

"Fine." Token retorts in a angry manner.

"What happened?" I hesitantly ask.

"None of your fucking business," He spits making me shudder with each word that escapes his foul mouth.

"Sorry."

"Where is our daughter Mia?" He asks in a soft voice making me settle down.

(A/N Adopted Daughter)

"She is staying with your mother tonight, remember?"

"Of course I fucking remember, I am not an idiot you stupid bitch!" Token shouts.

"Sorry," I say recoiling into my chair.

"I know you were with that Kyle guy today, did you sleep with him?" Token asks glaring at me with anger.

"We are just friends..." I explain flinching when he raises his hand.

He slams his hand onto the table making me shiver in fear, a tear rolls down my face.

"DO NOT LIE TO ME!" He yells grabbing a glass and throwing it against the wall. It shatters, scattering shards of glass and droplets of water across the dining room floor.

"I'm not lying, I swear, we are just friends." I say trying to explain.

Token stands and makes his way to my side, I sit there in fear, paralyzed by his looming presence over me.

"I said. Do not lie to me." He says holding back the anger.

"I'm not." I whimper my sobs filling the room.

He moves his head close to my head, his hot breath wafting into my face making me shudder with each touch.

He wraps his muscular hand around my neck and turns my head towards him, "You are mine. No one else will ever have you." He says to me as I look into his chocolate brown eyes.

He forces himself onto me, smashing our lips together...

Craig

The Next Day

"Should we have Pizza or Chinese for dinner tonight?" Tweek asks.

"Whatever you want." I say resting my head on my hand watching the blonde twitch bake.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I met this guy at work today. He was like so nice and you have got no idea what he said, listen to this..." Tweek says but I zoned him out, added the normal 'Mhm and No way' every few seconds.

I think of how my life could be very different, I do care for Tweek but I preferred when he was shy and all twitchy. He didnt talk that much back then.

It is my own fault for him being like this, I made him conquer his fears and comforting him every step of the way.

..."And he was OMG and then she was like no way and like I cannot believe that she even said that. Do you wanna know what Sally said to Jesse because it is quite funny. She said..."

"Ah I've got to go, get some milk." I say standing from the dinner table.

"Oh okay babe, love you. I will tell you the story when you get home." Tweek says continuing his baking.

"Mhm, love ya too." I reply sincerely.

I close the door to our house and practically run down the street, I just needed to get away from that house and him just for a moment.

A slight scent of what can only be described as heaven fills the air, I attempt to track down the heavenly smell until I find its source.

A cafe, not the one that Tweek manages, this café looks fancy on the inside. I have never entered it as I didnt want to hurt Tweeks feelings by going to a different cafe.

I open the doors, the sweet scent of coffee and freshly cooked pies and muffins attacks my nostrils. I smile at the sweets and savories that litter the cabinet.

Macaroons, Muffins, Cookies, Cakes, Slices, Pies, Sandwiches and everything in between.

"Can I help you sir? Or are you going to drool over our food all day?" A slightly chubby brown haired man with a black eye asks.

"Could I get a triple chocolate muffin and a mocha?" I ask placing my order, "Actually make that two mochas." I better get one for Tweek aswell because I am that nice.

"That will be $15," The man says, I look at his name tag but it is practically covered in chocolate so I can only make out the first letter, a C.

"Here you go," I say passing over the money smiling at the man, now that I think about it he looks around the same age as me.

And I gotta say, quite cute.

Too bad I am already taken. Yay I love being a relationship and there is no sarcasm at all. Definitely no sarcasm.

I sigh deeply...

This is the life I chose, i should be happy with it all. I have a loving boyfriend and a great job with a nice house. What's not to like.

Well I don't like any of it.