Chapter 17: Divorce

Warning: Viewer Discretion Advised.

Clyde

A deep sigh escapes my mouth as I look up at the door, a daunting task must be completed on the other side.

In my arms is a file containing a piece of paper, this piece of paper will change my life forever.

I place my key inside the designated slot and push open the door, "Hey, Clyde. I was just making dinner," Token says emerging from the kitchen.

His eyes gaze down towards the file, I scratch the back of my neck and look away with a guilty look.

"What's that?" He asks in a stern but calm manner.

"Its something I need you to sign," I say stepping towards him.

He screws up his face and turns away, "They're divorce papers arent they?" He asks.

"Yes... I'm sorry Token but we arent happy together," I say trying to convince him to sign them.

"I am happy... I thought that if I changed then you would be happy with me. But it seems that the only way I kept you with me for so long was by fear," Token explains his face twitching.

"Can you please sign these, Token." I reply placing the file on the dining table.

He scowls at it, "I'm not signing that because you arent leaving me," He replies with a enraged expression.

"Don't make this harder than what it needs to be, all I need is your signature and we can leave this room still friends," I explain sliding the file across the table towards him.

"I don't wanna be just friends."

"Well I don't want to be with you," I say giving him pleading eyes.

"I have different plans," Token sneers glaring at me with evil and lust in his eyes...

He moves to me and grabs the back of my head, "I tried the hard way but now it's time for me to get what is truly mine," He spits.

He tilts my head back, I yelp in pain as it feels like he is going to rip out my hair. He plants his lips onto mine, I gasp out and he seizes the moment and sticks his tongue into my mouth.

I push him off me, "No, Token. Not like this!" I shout.

"Feisty are we?" He snarls grasping my arm, he grabs my head and slams it onto the table.

"You could've made this so easy, now I have to hurt you for disobeying me," Token yells slamming my head into the table again.

I groan out in pain, blood drips from my busted nose and forehead onto the ground.

Token pushes me to the ground, I look up at him and try to swat him away like you would a fly. He grabs my arms and pins me to the ground.

He again tries to kiss me but I move my head away from him, he flips me over and forces my head into the carpet.

He begins to pull down my pants with one had still shoving my head down. At this point my body gives in and I go limp letting he do what he wants.

I cry each time he thrusts into me. I hate every second of it but am powerless to stop him.

Tears leave trails down my face after he is satisfied, I roll over into a fetal position still completely naked bawling my eyes out.

Token picks up the divorce papers and rip them too shreds, "I told you when you cancelled the divorce the first time. NEVER AGAIN!" He yells kicking me in the lower abdomen.

I groan in pain, as I roll over lying a pool of semen and blood. Token looms over me, his shadow covering me in a shroud of darkness and anger.

"You stay there, I am nearly ready for round two," Token announces as he stands and walks to the kitchen.

6 Hours Later

"Please Token... No more!" I cry pleading with the maniac with a whip.

A loud crack echoes through the house as the leather straps attack my bare skin. I cry out some more before he cracks it agasint my back creating more marks across my body than there have ever been.

"You want me to stop, Break Up with Craig!" He says waving a phone in front of my face.

I nod and let out more tears, he puts a ball gag in my mouth and handcuff me to the bed frame before walking to the door.

"I'll let you calm down before you make the phone call, a few hours would be good," He sneers laughing manically.

I try to scream but it comes out only muffled, "Goodbye my love..."

I will kill you! I say in my head scowling at my ex.

I will kill you...

(A/N Sorry this chapter was shorter and more... intense than other chapters...)