Chapter 8: No Matter What

Clyde

"Thanks for today Craig," I say with joy.

"No problem, I really needed a day like today aswell," He replies wrapping an arm around me.

I smile for a few seconds before it slowly fades as I know what is awaiting me at home.

Craig seemed to have noticed my somber expression, he pulls me closer to him.

"What's wrong?" He asks with concern interrupting his usual monotonous manner.

"Oh. Its just I... uhh..." I try to say but my thoughts mumble my words making me slip over them.

"Whatever is working you, I will help you through it. You can trust me," He says, it sounded too good to be true.

"I can't go back to him, Token will kill me Craig..." I say with tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"Don't make me go back okay, please Craig promise me," I say with desperation.

He cups my chin, "I promise you I will never let him hurt a hair on that pretty little head of yours." Craig replies, he slowly moves towards me and presses his lips onto mine.

The moment only lasted a few moments but was more perfect than ever, I loved every single moment of it. I love him.

"You can come stay with me," He says making me smile.

"What about Tweek? Will he be fine with it?" I ask.

"He will have to because I am not letting you feel like that anymore," Craig replies.

"Thank you... so much," I say.

"Wait. What about your daughter," Craig asks, I close my eyes and begin to sob.

"She's gone..." I say blankly, I stare up at him with my vision blurry.

"How did she die?" He asks, I snicker slightly.

"She's not dead, Tokens mom took her away from us as she didnt want her to live in a abusive household." I say still crying.

"Clyde... I'm so sorry," He says looking down at his feet.

I sigh as the sun begins to set over the valleys our little town resides in. The orange glow bathes the town like a blanket of happiness, a perfect ending to such an emotional day...

Tweek

One Week Later

I start to cough as Bebe helps me sit up, she passes me a glass of water. I start to sip at the glass. I turn to face the blonde.

I smile weakly as I cough several times, "Thanks," I say in a groggy and nasally voice.

"No problem, we should tell Craig the truth. Even though he is an asshole he needs to know." Bebe says, I shake my head and try to speak.

"No... don't bother, he thinks I am at a Coffee convention and I know right now he is fucking that chubby fuck," I say with anger.