6'The boys group

(Just picked this one from pinterest.
This is the group. You probably already know them.)

The door opens

The door opens. A guy showes up and says me welcome. I walked inside straight to the living room. I saw Roshaun, Kairi, Ale and Alvaro.

"Well. This is Roshaun. He is the funniest and he don't likes nasty stuff.", Mattia started.

"Shut up Mattia.", Roshaun said.

"This is Kairi. He is the shortest and cutest.", Mattia said.

"Nice to meet you. Welcome in NJ.", Kairi said.

"Nice to meet you too.", I answered.

"That's Alvaro. He is the meaner one. And this is Alejandro. We call him Ale. He is the relaxing one.", Mattia continued.

"Hi.", Alvaro and Ale said.

"And guys, this is Y/n. She is my friend. She moved to New Jersey yesterday and she is really nice", Mattia said.

"Thank you Mattia."
"I hope that I get good friends with y'all. You can come over sometimes to try my delicious deserts.", I said.

"Yeah! Now I know where I have to go when I break up with a girl.", Roshaun said.

"But your first step should be to get a girl Roshaun.", Alvaro said.

"Shut the front door up Alvaro! We saw your last relationship. Oh wait. You didn't had one, am I right?😂", Roshaun roasted him dirty.

Alvaro looked annoyed. But he was smiling at me.

"Y/n, if you ever want to be a meanie bitch. You know what to do.", Alvaro said.

I laughed and said that I know it.
After a while of talking, I got hungry and Mattia walked to the kitchen. A minute later, he was saying/yelling something.

"Y/n,can you come help me please?", I heard him saying.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen.
He was standing there with six pizzas on the table.

"Can you help me by putting this ingredients while I do the dishes please?", he said

"Yeah, sure. Why not."

After a while, I finished my work and so did Mattia.
I was leaning on the table. He washed his hands, dried them and touched me from behind without knowing.

"Oh sorry I just wanted to grab the last plate on the table"

There was an little awkward silence but it faded away quickly.

"I kind of like it how you hug me that light...", I said.

Mattia stopped hugging me and turned my body to himself and looked at my lips and then in my eyes. He went with his hand through his hair, making it chaotic.