9'

"Before you hear it from other people, I dated two people before you. My first girlfriend was Jenna, she is from my school, but it didn't work out, so we broke up. And there is Cynthia, we were like a thing, but it didn't work out too, and now I'm talking to a girl...", Mattia said.

"Who is it? Ohhh waait ahah it's me! I literally thought for a second that you are cheating on me, promise me that you will never love an other girl", I said sarcastically.

"Well I could love and other girl"

"Wait"
"You're kidding right?"

"No."

You felt a little bit stupid to tust a boy that you just met and that would love another girl so fast, but you wanted him to explain first.

"Don't give me your killer-look, chilll, with an other girl I mean our daughter y/n. I still love you but excuse me, I would love our daughter more than you. Just saying."

"Oh, okay, I thought you would leave me for a second. I was about to cry..."

"Nooo, please not, come hereee!"

He hugged me and I could feel his heartbeat going faster and this was so cute..

I'm sorry that this one is short, but I have to ask something real quick.

Do you want more freaky stuff, or normal life like it was until now?

Let me know in the comments <3