32'🎉🙋🏻‍♀️🎊

May 18th 2020|Monday|6:47AM
______________________

Agh. I woke up to that fucking alarm on my phone. I hate the sound. I have to go to work at 9AM. And until 1PM.
Ugh. Anyways. Let's just be positive.
Be positive. Think about your boyfriend. His smile, his laughter, his face and his lips. Okay. I'm positive now. Time to get ready for work. Wohoow!
-
I jumped out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and walked back to my closet.

 I did my morning routine and walked back to my closet

It's my birthday today and I'm excited. I'm gonna be 17. I'm excited.

I grabbed my shoulder bag and ran outside to my car. I started driving and put some music on.
I listened to 'City of angels'
from 24Goldn. I really like the rhythm of this song. I was singing. When I arrived at Studio Rov, I parked and walked in. Diana was waiting for me.

"Oh y/n!", she greeted me excited as always.

"Hi, good morning Diana", I said.

"Good morning and happy birthday love, hope 17 threats you good", she said with a great smile, making her eyes disappear.

"Thanks. What are we gonna do today?"

"So uhm we're going to create beautiful dresses for you"

"Noooo", I said.

"Yeees"

"I don't want that you and your group waste time just to give me a good dress. Please Diana..."

"No it's not waste of time. We will sell the ones you don't like. So it's a win win."

"..."
"Okay", I said.

After a while, me and some other girls were finished. Oh and if I haven't told you who this girls are, please don't come at me. Been stressed you know...

So, there is Mayla, Celine, Gaia, Avery, Hannah, Addison, Leah, Zoe, Aubrey, Audrey(Aubrey and Audrey are twins), Eloise and Daisy. They're all nice and pretty.

We worked three hours on it and were really fast. Diana helped us sometimes when we struggled while she was doing her own dress. What a women.

The dresses:

This one is from me. I'm not that good right now, but I'm doing my best.

 I'm not that good right now, but I'm doing my best