13' Studio Rov

Thursday●7:45AM
_____________________

I woke up as usually and went to the bathroom. After using the toilet, I washed my hands, brushed my teeth and did my skin routine. I walked back to my room and thought about last night. I was still wondering who that was. This questions I'm asking myself were eating my inside. I sat on my bed and took my phone. New message from Mattia.
He said that he is in the plane right now and that he will text me when he is about to land. I was excited to see him. I've been missing him so much. I want my roadman.

We were dating for a week now.
Everything was good. I hope it lasts so. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Saw a girl, in pink and white pyjamas, chaotic hair and oh, surprisingly, a healthy and shiny face. I was proud. I had no pimples or acne. My brows on fleek since my birth. Sheeesh, I was half good looking. Now I should change my outfit. I picked up this things:

It was april, so it was warmer

I looked at the time and it was almost 9AM. I had to eat something real quick and drive to the one shop, Studio Rov, where I would work to earn my own money. I am 16.
I would do a part time job. I grabbed my shoulder bag and my keys. I was going to drive with my car, so I went in the garage.

I opened the door, sat down and started the car. I drove out and closed the garage with a connecting key. I drove to the mall where the shop is. Then I got a message from Mattia.

We're not that couple that writes sweet stuff like"OMG BAEEEE I LOVEEE YOUU"or"OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"it's not something for me and I think Mattia don't like it too

"OMG BAEEEE I LOVEEE YOUU"
or
"OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"
it's not something for me and I think Mattia don't like it too.
Anyways, this shop, I applied for is a clothing shop. Its looking is beautiful.
I will work monday to wednesday from 9AM to 1PM and fridays from 11AM to 1PM. Not that much, but I think it's enough to earn enough.
This is how the store looks from inside. It has different parts.

 It has different parts