12'🕴👤

At this moment, Alejandro looked in my eyes and we locked eyes...

He leaned in and I thought he would kiss me, but instead of that he whispered something in my ear.

"I like a girl and her name is Katie..."

Thank god. I thought he would say that he likes me, no cap, I was a little bit scared.

"And?", I asked.

"I'm not with her and I didn't see her in real before, but I'm nervous. I will probably see her at socialfuze..."

"Oh, yeah, Mattia told me. I can come too, if I reach this one amount of followers. I think I can help you with that nervousness."

"How?"

"I will tell you, when it's the right time for it Ale. Now, we should have fun."

"Yeah.."

"I'm faster than you!"

"Wait, what?"

At this moment I stood up and ran to the water. Ale was right behind me, but I was luckily faster this time.

After a couple hours, we went home.

I said bye to the boys and walked to the door, I was inside now. I walked into the kitchen and opened my laptop. Opened Netflix  and grabbed something to eat. I walked to the living room and sat down.

11:30PM
___________

It was pretty late, so I decided to go to sleep. Mattia was coming tomorrow, so I should better get enough sleep. I cleaned up and walked upstairs. I looked at my phone and saw that a unknown person texted me.

Why he isn't texting anymore? Hellooo?What is that? What's going on?

What is that? What's going on?

WHAT THEE HECK WAS THAT?
I heard a noise in the garden.
When I looked out of my window, which views the back of the house, I saw a person with black clothes running away. I was scared. I immediately grabbed a little suitcase and prepared a
"emergency" suitcase. When this man or women shows up again, I will grab my suitcase and go out of this house for a while.

I grabbed my laptop, my important paper stuff, a couple clothes, a metal stick with hope that we're not gonna kill anyone, a little first aid kit, a reusable bottle with a filter, money, like about 256$, which is the rest of the money my dad gave me. I took my real jewellery and put them in a little bag.

I also took a backpack and put some notebooks and some pencils in it, my tablet, the charger, my headphones and a bottle water aaand some snacks.
I closed all the curtains and carried the stuff to the kitchen.
I always leave a small cabinet free, to put some random stuff.

This time, I put the suitcase and the backpack in it. In case of emergency, I would grab them and run to my car. Wait. My car. I should park it out of the garage.
But, not now.

Uhm, it's n-not like I'm scared now, ahah, hah, hmm. Ok I'm scared.

My dad said to me to set an alarm to my room, when I was moving here, so I did it. Now, I turned it on and went to sleep with the hope, the person wouldn't come back again....

534 words
So...is it exciting for you?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I'm gonna try to write every second day.
Oh, and I hope you stay safe with your family during this difficult corona time.
Have a great day <3