chapter 16

3:36 am.

"-and by that we are really sorry, like super duper fucking sorry." alejandro breathed out, his words were a little slurred only because they boys were so tired.

*throwback to before the phone call.*

"come now," kairi says, with a little bit of a giggle.

the two boys quickly hung up the phone and sat in dead silence, alvaro looks at his friend with a blank stare, "we gotta apologize." alejandro gives him a 'duh' face and replies, "obviously. i don't even know how to, and then rest of the guys aren't here so we have to defend them too."

alvaro pondered for a moment, "should we write it down on notes so we don't mess up?" taking his phone out.

alejandro clicked his tongue, "this isn't a fucking presentation, Al. we've apologized to them before.."

yes, they have; cause mattia is short-tempered.

"i know, but i think this was different. i mean, he punched a guy because of his sexuality. usually, he would've brushed it off." alvaro slouched on his couch in alejandros room.

"let's just go there, come on."
-
basically, the boys said that they were sorry for getting in between the kairi & mattias business and wished to see mattia punched hector.

kairi and mattia were sat up on kairis bed, looking at the two boys standing over the bed, obviously they were going to accept the apology. this would bug kairi forever, but he decided not to argue. he would keep it in the back of his mind though.

"fine, yeah. we're fine." mattia says finally, groggy. kairi agreed by having a smile.

alvaro & alejandro smiled at their now best friends, they practically jumped onto them for a group hug. all warming up into a huge ball of skin touching.

"i don't want to fight like this, like ever. i need you all." alvaro whispers, the rest heard but didn't respond.

mattia mentally rolled his eyes, he's not good at affection anymore, he wanted this over with so he can try to talk to kairi again about everything, or sleep.

"so." kairi starts, the hug breaking, "are you guys sleeping over or?"

alejandro looks at the clock, 3:56 am.
"probably not, we're gonna head to mcdonalds since robert and roshaun are coming back from whatever party early." kairi nods and watched the two boys put their shoes on and head out,

"thanks for accepting, we love you." alvaro says and heads out along with alejandro.

-
"that was...odd. was it just me?" mattia turns to kairi.
"nope, that was awfully awkward. it's never like that!" kairi chuckles in confusion.

both their phones dinged as their group chat with their friends was booming.

jersey boys ✨🥰🌻🧢

roshaun: yo y'all know that party we were at

alvaro: ye

kairi: apparently

mattia: yes

alejandro: yuh

robert: they're doin another party this weekend if y'all down

mattia shoots his head up and grins devilishly, "you wanna?" kairi pushed mattias head and laughed.

"don't look at me like that! yes of course."

mattia: kai & i are down

alvaro: ale & i down too

roshaun: great!!!! i'm so excited

robert: i wanna get fucked up so bad again
-
mattia was already sleeping, kairi hearing his faint snores inhaling, which he found the cutest thing ever. he really wanted to talk to mattia about how he really felt and all that,

i guess alcohol can do the talking, right?
-

hi my boopies:))

thank you for the love and support ! i really appreciate it.

also, i guess 15&16 are little fillers because i wanna keep y'all as updated as possible. but next chapter is a biggie, since it'll be the

p a r t y

ANYWHOO! i'll see y'all soon, i love you all xoxo