CHAPTER TWO

Anastasia's alarm goes off way earlier then she is use to that's when she springs up from her bed remembering that her roommate Kate was sick with the flu.

"Shoot! I totally forgot about agreeing to replace Kate for the Christian Grey interview."

Getting up she goes to take her shower so she can get dress. Standing in front of her closet she ponders, what do you wear to an interview with a billionaire. It really shouldn't matter but then again I do want to look a little bit like I know what I'm doing. Ana decides to go with her long white dress with her short black leather jacket. Her choice of outfit is casual, comfortable yet at the same time perfectly fine for the events for the day at least it is in her opinion. She decided to use the flat iron on her hair with light makeup, now taking a last look at herself in her full length mirror grab her purse and keys.

Walking out into the living room where Kate was sleeping on the couch bending over tapping her on the shoulder to wake up, "Kate? You need to wake up for a few minutes."

Kate feeling a little groggy and still stuffed up as ever opens her eyes and see Ana over her, "Why are you up so early?"

"Kate, it's Monday morning I'm on my way to Grey Enterprise remember? Also I need the questions you want me to ask."

"Oh right the list of questions are on the table in the kitchen and is that what your wearing?"

Ana looks down at herself wondering what the problem is, "Yes, is there something wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"No I'm not saying that. It's just Mr. Grey is known to be cold and closed off to reporters. Maybe if you showed him a little of your figure he'll answer all my questions."

"Kate there is nothing wrong with what I am wearing. I still have a class right after and I'm closing at Clayton's tonight. So I prefer to be comfortable."

Picking up the questions along with the recorder Ana makes her way to the front door but stops. She needed to remind Kate that she made her homemade chicken soup in the fridge.

"Make sure you eat and take your meds. Before you offer no, I do not want to take your car mines is perfectly fine. I'll call you when the interview is over."

Climbing into her car thinking about Kate as she drives. She loves Kate like a sister but sometimes, she just didn't like how she seems to always throw money in her face. It doesn't seem to be intentional, maybe she doesn't even know she's doing it. Kate has been Ana's best friend since the start of college, she was nice enough to offer her a room at her apartment. Her dad got it for her and she was giving Ana a room rent free. Ana didn't like feeling like a moocher, so insisted on paying rent. But still at times Kate had a way of making her feel so beneath her. Always making comments about her car because it's old but she loved her 83 Honda Civic, it gets her from point A to point B and that's all that mattered to her.