CHAPTER EIGHT

It's been a hold week and in this time Christian has done everything to move on and push Anastasia out his head to no avail. This pass Sunday he went to one of his favorite private bdsm clubs Metro Underground again was unable to perform his attempt at getting off during oral sex went no where his cock didn't find the women appealing.

He knew what need to be done, he had to first apologize to Ana, then talk to her again this time explaining his private life and hopefully maybe she'll find it interesting. Just try it is all he's asking. He needed this, for his nights are not full of childhood nightmares any more, now it was Anastasia that was haunting him.

Step one was his apology knowing her love of books and fairy tales Christian brought her first edition Fairy Tales by Hans Andersen. Thinking to himself I hope she gets the joke and find it funny and not hate me for it. Now here I am yet again waiting to hear from Miss Anastasia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, Ana your looking hot and surely will be picking a guy tonight, if you don't end up in Jose's bed."

Rolling her eyes at Kate Ana takes a last look at herself their going to a college club/bar nothing fantasy, just a place they go to where they can dance and wild out

Rolling her eyes at Kate Ana takes a last look at herself their going to a college club/bar nothing fantasy, just a place they go to where they can dance and wild out. She wearing all black including her black boots and purse, with her hair loosely slightly wavy.

"Their will be no picking up any guy for me just celebrating the end of classes and danceing having fun. Hey Kate was that the door bell? It might be Jose."

Kate runs to the door, "I'll get it!"

Walking out her bedroom thinking it was Jose so it must be time to catch their Uber and head out.

"I don't know what you did to that man when you went for coffee especially since you didn't say much. You must have done something right because he is now sending you gifts."

Ana looks up and sees Kate coming in with one long steam red rose and a small gift bag.

"Come on Ana open it."

"Kate calm down your bouncing around like a jumping bean."

Taking the gift out of the bag, "It feels like a set of books."

"Mega Bucks is trying to woo you and his first gift to you are books. Okay we can see he must be new to this. He use to being chased and not doing the chasing."

As Ana rips the wrapping paper she can't believe her eyes their rare first edition fairy tale books. "Oh my God."

"Oh my God is right, not only did he gift books to you there kid books. Really Ana just send that crap right back to him."