CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Taylor has never seen Christian at such a vulnerable stage, but he knew he had to tell him what he had just found out.

Walking into the front room he sees Gail in the kitchen fixing up something for Christian to eat, "Hey, babe have you looked in on boss man? Seen what his demeanor is like?"

Taking a quick peck from Taylor, she felt so bad for Mr. Grey but she always had a feeling his past or life style was going to hurt someone just never thought it would be him, his self.

"Yes, he told me that he didn't want anything to eat, that's how I knew something was wrong. He's in his office with the lights out and a bottle of bourbon."

She see Taylor taking out his cell, "John Flynn speaking, how may I help you?"

"Dr. Flynn, this is Taylor I think you need to talk to Christian right away he's dealing with something very new."

"Really, well we had a set meeting for tomorrow afternoon."

"Yes, what's going on right now has just happen Doc, he is actually dealing with a broken heart and is even shading some tears. We are also dealing with a stalker and I just put a face to the person who happens to be a former submissive of his. This is something he doesn't know yet but you know I have to inform of this."

"Yes, tell him. This could bring him out of it a little, give him a mission, it a hold him at least until I see him tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drunk as fuck, Christian cells rings and for so dumb reason of hope. He thought maybe it was Ana. How wrong was he, it's no one but the one he has been avoiding like the plague Elena Lincoln.

"Christian, my pet I've been calling and emailing you, what's going on?"

"Elena what do want?"

"Well first that's no way to speak to me, and second what's crawled up your ass and made you so grumpy?"

"Due to a punishment given, Anastasia left me today."

"Oh, Christian I tried to tell you, her not being from the life style understanding your needs wouldn't come easy for her. How about I come over and take all that weight off your shoulders for a little while."

Christian considered it but staring back at him was a framed picture of his Rose, his Anastasia. She would have his balls for even thinking about it, on top of the fact that Ros filled him in on money she has been embezzling from him. 6 million in the past 5 years, his Rose was right about this she devil all along.

"Elena, I want you to really hear me, and what I'm about to say to you. We are through, don't call me, text me, email me, ask my mother or family about me. I am going to be nice and let you keep the 6 million you stole but our partnership is over. Stay away from me and my family and that includes my mother. If you go against me or push my limits I'll get lawyers involved."

He hangs up without uttering another word to her.

Taylor who was on the other side of the door couldn't be happier that he was done with that nasty old ass wolf pussy bitch.

"Is everything good in here Sir?"

"Hey, Taylor. No everything has gone to shit but I guess I have to learn to live with it. Remove Elena from the visitors list for here as well at Grey's House and also change the penthouse access code."