CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

After about a 45 minute trip they finally touch down on another helipad on top of another tall building, they get into an awaiting car.

"How many drivers do you have?"

"This is Ryan and Taylor isn't really my driver he the head of my security, he'll be here later to pick us up and take us to my parents."

"Were at the shore, I love it here. The water is always so clear and the sounds of the waves are so, so relaxing."

"Well were not here just to admire the water."

Walking down the pier Christian points to one of the biggest boats with the name Grace written on the back, "We will be riding in this."

"Oh my God! Christian your taking me sailing? A helicopter and now a boat ride, this is to much."

"Nothing is ever to much when it comes to you. Now step up, so we can get going."

"Sir, welcome abroad. Your taking her out today?"

Mack is Christian's boats keeper, seeing his boss coming abroad was no biggie but what was surprising was that he wasn't alone. Like so many others he assumed his boss was a closet gay, which was fine with him just didn't know why he would keep it as a secret. Only now sees that him and everyone else were way off track. Mack couldn't help as his eyes roamed up and down Ana's body how could he not.

Christian on the other hand saw the way he was looking at her and wasn't having it, "Ahem...."

Mack snaps out of it, "Sir."

"Yes, I'd like to meet my girlfriend Anastasia Steele, Ana meet Mack my boat keeper who is now on thin ice."

Did he just introduce me as his girlfriend or am I hearing things. Just forget it, it must have been a mistake. Ana tells herself.

"Ms. Steele nice to meet you, I better get back to work so we can take off. Sir, please let me know if you need anything." Mack takes his leave.

"How about we go change into our bathing suits so that when we make our next stop we could get in some water and maybe even see some dolphins."

"Were going to swim with dolphins? You gotta be shitting me, I've always wanted to do that."

"Well, baby you get to do that today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now in her bathing suit Ana is looking over the side and sees the dolphins, she has never been this up close to something so extraordinary. She takes out her cell and starts to take pictures.

 She takes out her cell and starts to take pictures