CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Christian, I'm so so sorry that happened to you."

Christian didn't understand why she was sorry.

"You do know that the relationship, and I'm using that word very loosely. What happen between the two of you was wrong and a crime."

He couldn't blame her from thinking that way but he had to find a way to get her to see the good that came out of it.

"Ana I do know that the world says adults and children under the age of 18 shouldn't be involved with each other. The thing is yes I was only 15 but I was a consented 15 year old boy, who learned a lot about himself."

She was just flabbergasted, "Learned what? The ends and out of a woman. Or let me guess, you learned what it felt like to get the shit beat out of you. I'm going to guess she was one of the people that told you love is an illusion and something you don't deserve. Christian that woman didn't only sexually assault you but she abused you mentally and emotionally."

"Ana I know for a fact that we will never see eye to eye on this because in my eyes I am the man I am today because of her."

"That is the only thing you are right about in that situation. She did make you into the man I see, a man who still don't believe in the love from his parents. A man who still can't be touch because of the pain he received. A man alone with only sex to keep him warm."

"Ana the only reason I shared this story with you is because I want you, I crave you. I have tried to be with others but having a mind that has been taken over by you made it impossible."

"So what your telling me is that I'm here because you want me to become your submissive."

Nodding, "Yes, but only on weekends."

Ana still trying to sees what the hell was going on, "What do you mean only on weekends?"

"If you would just follow me to my office, I can give you the first thing I want to show you."

Entering his office Ana takes a seat watching as Christian collects some papers handing them to her she starts to read the first page.

Christian begins to tell her what a dominate, submissive relationship with him would be like.

"Ana this is the only way I know how to be with a woman and I know this is a shock. I know that I am asking for a lot but I know you'd love it."

"You think I would love for you to pick a 'cane' as you call it and beat me with it. I'm sorry but no I am not the one."

"No that's not what I'm saying, things like that only happen when you don't follow the rules, even then I would use a belt. If you were to sign the contract you would stay at my place from Friday night to Sunday night. You would have no need to bring clothes I would provide you with all that you need. As my submissive you would have to accept all gifts with no argument. Week days would be yours to due as you please those days would be none of my business. As long as you are not sexually involved with anyone else you could do whatever you like. You would sleep in your own room...."

"Wait a minute pump the brakes, we wouldn't sleep in the same bed?"

"No Ana, I don't sleep with anyone. You will make me breakfast, lunch and dinner every weekend and we would fuck all day and night and you will love it."

"So you would use me as a sex slave? Someone you fuck and when your done with me you lock me away in another room?"

Ana was trying to understand how she could still be attracted to him after hearing what he's saying. "Wait when it comes to gifts okay I'll except them but I will not keep them.... Are you serious you have a rule about eating and exercising? Okay I eat what I want that rule is not happening with me. I'm a dancer and I go to the studio often so the gym is not happening with me either."

Christian was over joyed, "Wait, Ana are you considering it signing the contract?"

"I guess.... I.... I don't know. Your the only guy I have to say that I found myself wanting in that way so bad in a long time. Some of this stuff isn't happening Christian."

"Yes, of course your suppose to look it over and tell me your limits as it already have mines."

"While I can tell you right now fisting and tying me to the ceiling, hell no."

As Ana reads on Christian couldn't be more happier was this really happening? If she signed it now he might be able to have her before the night was over. He needed to make sure she understands that no one can know about them.

"Ana, you do understand that our relationship has to be on lock and key right?... If we happen to cross paths in public we are just friends. Our relationship is only within my apartment, so I guess we will have to come up with something to tell Kate."

"Wow, this is.... I don't even think I have a word for it, that woman really fucked you up bad. It's fine Christian this is only for three months any way so I think I will sign it and look at as having a little fun. Something to do before heading out there into the real working world, learning what I'm sexually into before finding the one. As for Kate on the weekends I'll just tell her I'm going out and not to wait up. If more questions come I'll tell her that I don't want to jinx it but if it last more then three months I will tell her about my new special guy. We both know it won't go over three months so there will be no one to introduce. When I do leave, you will not have to worry about hearing from me again. So where's the pen."

Christian hands Ana a pen then just remember hearing something she said, "What did you mean when you said your learn, don't you already know?"

"No I do not. I'm a virgin Christian."
*******************************
CHRISTIAN JUST GOT THE SURPRISE OF HIS LIFE IS HE GOING TO TAKE HER TO HIS 'RED ROOM' AS A VIRGIN? IS THAT A PLACE TO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY? WILL HE BE ABLE TO LET GO OF ANA AFTER THREE MONTHS? WILL SHE BE ABLE TO LET GO OF CHRISTIAN ?

SOME CRAZY THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN INCLUDING CHRISTIAN AND HIS LOVE OF STALKING WHEN IT CAME TO ANA

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT