CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"All this does is make your tits even more wanting, which I didn't think was possible."

Ana moans from the chill her body was receiving and from hardening of her nipples. The intense feeling gave her a slight ping of pain but at the same time pleasure. She calls out his name when she feels his mouth attack her tits.

"Fuck, I can't say enough about how much I love your tits...."

Standing and stripping off all his clothes. His well sculpture body on full display, stroking his very thick long hard length. Seeing Ana lick her lips, "Baby, you look as hungry for me as I am for you."

"Am I right?"

"Yes."

"How can I deny you a little taste before I go to finish my own sweet meal."

Moving over to Ana's head he tells her to turn it towards him, now he pushes his cock into her warm wet mouth.

With his hand behind her head he fucks her mouth, "Shit, stop.... I don't want to cum in your mouth."

Getting back on the bed with a hand full of ice, "Things are about to get real wet and very cold."

Putting all the ice into his mouth, he moves kissing her inner thigh just before he puts his tongue in her pussy.

Letting out a loud gasp Ana's hands still tied together flies up, Christian seeing it looks up, "No, No, arms back above your head."

"Good girl."

His cold tongue plunges in and out of pussy, licking around her clit and her lips. Sitting back up he puts more ice in his mouth then he begins to suck on her clit, hard.

"Chris.... Christian.... Ahhh!...."

Still sucking he pumps three fingers in and out of her, "My.... Oh my.... I'm cumming! Yes!"

Sucking up all of her juices as they drip out her sweet pussy, he takes one of his fingers telling her to suck on it.

"See how sweet and addictive you are."

"I think you taste better."

Hovering over her, he lines his erection up to her opening and in one fast move he's inside her tight little pussy.

"This is going to quick baby, but it's going to be just as good as all of our other rounds."

Groaning, pounding into her, getting harder and harder, "Ahhh...."

"Cum, cum for me."

"Yes! Ana!"

Collapsing on the side of her he unties her hands and kisses her, "My Rose, there is nothing like being inside you. It's one of a kind and I know for a fact that all of you was made for me."

"Really, well the feeling goes both ways."

Feeling fully satisfied naked and a little wet wrapped into each others arms, "Christian, why is it that lately you have been calling me Rose?"

"I just find your middle name to suit your beauty."

"O okay."

The two drift off into a nightmare free slumber.