CHAPTER TWENTY

Opening his eyes Christian is met with a beautiful sight, his Anastasia and how he was wrapped around her like a pretzel.

"I could get use to this kind of wake up call, how about you Ana?"

"I can't say that I would hate waking up in these arms of yours."

With her lying flat on her back Christian was looking down at her, "So after breakfast I want to take you some where. You can just dress casual but you'll need a bathing suit and whatever you are going to wear to dinner at my parents.

"I know not to even ask because your not going to tell me."

Kissing her before getting up, "I love that you are getting to know me so well."

"Whatever Christian." Getting up out the bed.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Right now I'm looking for your shirt so I can go brush my teeth and make breakfast."

"Shirt is in the closet and while you start breakfast I'm going to get Taylor and go for my morning run."

"Okay."

Finally finding his shirt she slips it on and goes out into the kitchen to figure out what she was going to make this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For breakfast Ana didn't do anything fancy just scramble eggs with a little cheddar cheese, turkey bacon and toast.

Ana was now in the shower, Christian just couldn't help himself, with other submissive he did bathed them but because he couldn't trust that they wouldn't try to touch him sex in the shower was always a no-no. Yet again his subs were attractive without a doubt but Ana is such a vision right now naked, hair pinned up soaped up with water cascading down her body he had to have her right then and there.

"Christian, what are doing?"

"I came to help you wash the soap off your back, not having eyes in the back of your head you might miss a spot."

"Really? Well since you did go through the trouble of stripping down I guess it's okay for you to help. Also with us taking a shower together you know were actually helping the planet save water."

Christian runs his hands down Ana's back causing her to arch her back and let out a soft moan. Wrapping his arms around her waist one hand massages her clit while the other grabs her tits pinching her every so sensitive nipples. He's kissing and sucking her neck pretty sure he was leaving his mark.

Entering her from the back growling as he pounding into her, Ana feeling needy began bouncing back on his dick. Watching his baby bouncing her sexy ass back on him he now stop moving giving her all control. Hearing her moans climbing higher as she moves faster with each smack on her ass she gets, Ana finds herself becoming bold and greedy begging him to smack her ass even harder feeling herself cumming.

"Yes! Christian.... I'm cumming!"

Hearing that Christian grabbed her hips and pounded into her pussy fast and hard. Feeling her slow down from her release Christian pulls out turns her around picking her up making Ana wrap her long sexy legs around his waist. Again Christian is back in Ana's cum dripping pussy deep, fucking her hard and fast feeling his own release he cums filling her up.