CHAPTER THIRTEEN

ANASTASIA GRADUATION OUTFIT ABOVE

Christian reaches out and feels that his bed is empty his eyes open and he springs up, I know we were together last night where the hell did she go, looking over at the clock he couldn't believe his eyes it was almost 10 he has never slept that long in his life.

That's when he smell something delicious being made in his kitchen, so getting up he puts on he pajama pants and goes into the kitchen. Approaching he sees Ana cooking away as if she's in her own element compared to his other submissive who did cook but they weren't that good at it. He walks up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her neck.

Giggling from his beard tickling her neck, "Good morning Mr. Grey I have your breakfast, I hope your hungry."

"I sure am, babe do me favor and call me Christian okay."

"Well whatever Sir wants, Sir gets."

She turns around in his arms now looking up at him as he looks down at her, he kisses her the tip of her nose. "Your being funny Ana."

"Actually no I'm not, the contract states I have to call you Sir or Mr. Grey, or Master or risk being punished."

Christian didn't like Ana being so formal to him it felt like he was keeping her at a distance, "I haven't revised that contract in years. Call me Sir or Mr. Grey in the Playroom that I will show you later maybe after breakfast but outside of the playroom I'm Christian okay baby?"

"Okay Christian, now go have a seat while I fix the plates."

"No, I'll help."

Ana was becoming a little more confused, he gave her a contract for her to follow the rules yet here he was breaking them. Yet if she breaks the same rules she gets a beating.

As they eat breakfast Ana remember a few things she had to say to Christian, "About you showing me your playroom today that will have to wait I have my last day at Clayton's today and I need to get ready for graduation tomorrow."

"Right I forgot all about that, we can drive back together and I can drop you off at Clayton's and pick you up when your done. You can come back to the Heathman with me."

"No, I have to stop at home first because I need to change into more comfortable working clothes. I also need to go home after work graduation starts off early and I need to be ready for that. Also you would have to get two rooms and that would be ridiculous when I have my own place."

Christian didn't understand, "Why would I have to get two rooms?"

"Well because you said you don't sleep with anyone."

Taking a deep breath so he didn't explode, especially since she was right so why was he so pissed off he was wondering to himself.

"It's seem that your talents knows no bonds your also one hell a cook."

"Why thank you I'm glad you like it. My dad is the king of frozen food so to get him healthy I had to learn how to cook."

Getting up he give her one quick kiss, "I'm going to take a shower I would love if you would join me but you might still be sore so we should wait. I'll be back in a few."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in the back of Christian's black Cadillac Escalade as Taylor drives them back to Portland Christian had Ana's hand in his. The two of them both love the feeling they got whenever they hand met, it just felt like the perfect fit.