CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Christian composed himself even though he was crazy excited about finally getting the answer to his question, can they do this? Can we be an us? Will he no longer be alone?

Putting on his Jeans he goes to enter his playroom from a side door, there he sees his Ana in nothing but her purple lace panties hair up in a ponytail, on her knees waiting for him. He felt he could cum by just that sight alone.

Picking up his black leather crop he walks over to Ana, causing her to flinch from the sudden touch of the crop on her back.

"Stand up Anastasia and face me."

Exhaling and feeling secure in herself she stands and once she is face to face with her dominate Mr. Grey. She could tell this persona of his was different from what she come to know so far, but she didn't fear this side of him. Instead this side of him, by looks alone turned her on.

"My beautiful Anastasia you don't know how bad I've been wanting this, to have you here in this room to do as I please

"My beautiful Anastasia you don't know how bad I've been wanting this, to have you here in this room to do as I please. Baby I'm going to do my best to take my time with you and not over do it, seeing that you are a beginner. But when we are in this room be ready because I will test your limits and make you cum countless of times. When in here you will follow all the rules do you understand?"

"Yes."

He walks behind her and gives her one hit of the crop, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

Bending down to her level he kisses her as if he was a starving man, his one free hand roams her body. Pinching and pulling at her nipples Ana couldn't hold back her moans, "Your nipples are so sensitive baby, I'm going love playing with these."

Taking one in his mouth his hand now runs down her body into her panties where he now can feel her dripping wet pussy.

Pushing in two fingers he begins to pump in and out of her, "I'm about to give you your first orgasm of the day, would you like that baby?"

Feeling herself reaching such a satisfying release she moans out her answer, "Yes.... hmmm.... Yes, Sir.... Please I want it."

"Cum for me baby, all over my fingers."

"I'm cumming! Fuck!"

Licking his fingers, "I'll never get tired of that sweet taste your wet pussy provides baby. Now I want you to remove those panties and then down on your knees."

"Yes, Sir."

Now on her knees still in her submissive role of course her eyes are casted down looking at the floor. Christian just had an epiphany looking down at Ana he didn't like her that way, on her knees turned him on for sure but he preferred her looking up at him, being able to see her beautiful brown eyes.