CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Whispering in Ana's ear because he knows how bashful she gets when he says certain things in Taylor's ear shot.

"If we weren't on our way to my parents house right now, the things I would be doing to you looking this good."

Laughing, "Stop it, You better behave Christian

Laughing, "Stop it, You better behave Christian."

"Why? Will you be doing the punishing tonight?"

"Christian!"

He laughs, they were so much in their own world that neither one realized that they arrived at his parents. Taylor opens Christians and Ana's door, he can see the worry, scary look on her face so for some unknown reason he wanted her to know there was nothing to fear.

"Ms. Steele just so you know the Grey's are one of the sweetest welcoming families you'll meet. Ask Mr. Grey here, his sister Mia is very bubbly and just a happy person, she's going to love you and your going to love her."

"Thank you, I guess I wasn't hiding my scared face as well as I thought I was."

"Thanks Taylor."

"No problem, boss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia was all over the place she couldn't believe her brother was finally in a real relationship, she had to meet this girl. She had already met Kate who she liked they got a lot in common when it comes to their shopping habits.

"So, Kate what is Anastasia like?"

Kate was surprised when she got there and found out that Ana was coming. She would have to talk to her when she did get there.

"First I can say she likes to be called Ana. Second she is the sweetest person in the world. Your going to love her I promise."

"Ya, she really is a sweet heart. Chris really lucked out with her, and she gorgeous on top of everything else."