CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Christian and Ana both have a seat on the couch while he tries to insure her that everything will be okay, maybe there was nothing for her to worry about at all.

"People steal car all the time to commit all kinds of crimes. Your car was stolen and yes the police found some strange yet concerning things. For all we know it could have been some random criminal that stole your car. Then went an committed a crime and just torched it thinking it was the best way to get rid of the evidences. The police is looking into it but I'm going to have Taylor do some snooping as well."

"Ya, you could be right, I hope you are right. I seriously can't think of anyone that I hurt so badly they want to cause me harm."

"Ana your way to sweet of a person, how about you forget about all that for now and open the gift I brought for your graduation."

Christian has never been nervous in his life but the fear of Ana rejecting or not liking his gift was freaking him out.

As Ana was opening it, she knew it must be jewelry because of the type of box it was in. Looking at his face she could tell how anxious he is.

Her eyes grew when she saw what he brought her, "Christian!... I really don't know what to say except it's beautiful."

"So you like it? I want you to keep it and I know you said that the clothes I brought you or anything for that matter you were going to give it back at the end of the contract

"So you like it? I want you to keep it and I know you said that the clothes I brought you or anything for that matter you were going to give it back at the end of the contract. If I do except you doing that, would you just do this one favor and keep it."

Christian knew it was maybe some stupid symbolic thing for the simple fact there was a equal even more expensive looking bracelet he could had brought her. Seeing the heart on that one it was like he was giving her his, her giving it back would just break him. He knew they couldn't truly be together his life was to dark for her to live in, and he also realize today maybe he was capable of loving someone . If what was happening to him was leaning towards love, Ana would be it for him. No one else could have it, even long after she has walked out of his life he knew his heart would be in safe hands. It is going to hurt him like nothing else but he understood he didn't deserve her so he will let her go. He would just have to double down on submissives to release his anger and frustration, and double down on his therapy sessions to get him through his heart break if possible.

"Thank you so much I love it and if it's that important to you yes I will keep it."

"Yes it is that important to me, so thank you for accepting."

"Of course, I'm not trying to get anywhere near punishment and that's where the word 'no' would have taken me."

"Yup, but now your right on top of pleasure."

Reaching out grabbing Ana's hand Christian pulls her to him, lifting her up and having her now straddling him. Ana places her hands behind his head and Christian love the fact that she respected his boundaries unlike pass subs, who always whined up being punished for attempting to touch his no go areas.