CHAPTER TEN

"Ana as you know I was adopted at the age of four by the Grey's. Growing up in such a perfect family I was still an outsider or at least that how I felt. Due to some childhood trauma I didn't speak for years and I hated to be touched. So picture me as a teen of course attracted to girls but when ever near them, you see their hands coming towards you and what do you do?"

Shrugging her shoulders while Christian scoffs, "You push them and run away like a punk bitch. Then rumors spread, bullies come to test you."

"What do you mean test you?"

"Mess with me, make fun of me, test my patience and when they come near me that's when I lose control. Fighting for me was the answer for all hurt and frustration I was carrying around in my life. The problem was, the schools and my parents didn't see it that way. I was send to the best of child therapists and put on meds, none of that shit worked for me. So whenever I heard my parents fighting about me I always thought they were going to get tired of me throw me back into the system. The life they were providing for me was to good for me any way, but they never did I still don't know why."

Ana just had to interrupt him shaking her head at him, "What do you mean you don't know why? Their your parents Christian, they love you and not by obligation. Their there to fight with you and for you not against you. I don't want to sound preachy but yes you were adopted and many kids in frosted care have lived in an a real nightmare of a life. They knew it wouldn't be a cake walk when they adopted you Christian. I don't know what happen in your childhood but who ever gave you the idea that you did not deserve love must be one of the most miserable fuckers in the world. I'm sorry I just don't understand who would tell a child such an awful thing? Their not good enough, or don't deserve love.... you can continue, I'm sorry."

Christian did listen to what she was saying but he also knew he was as he was called a little shit. It was because of Elena he learned what someone like him was suppose to get in life and sympathy and pity wasn't one of them.

"It's okay Ana I do truly appreciate your opinion, but my parents one day found my stash of alcohol so as punishment my mom and dad send me to one of their friends home. Her name was Mrs. Elena Lincoln and I was suppose to clean out one of her garages she had two and while cleaning it I found some stuff I'm sure I probably wasn't suppose to see."

"What was it?"

"At the time some of it I really didn't know was used during sex being only 15 at the time. What I did know was the books I found were sexually base not porn but like karma sutra type of stuff. There were other things that I didn't recognize as something that would be involved with sex, like sticks even chains, whips and while I was looking I didn't know she had been calling me. I don't know I guess she might have thought there was something wrong with me and came to check on me. She found me screwing around with one of the sticks I didn't know they were called canes."

Ana seen that he was actually wearing a smile on his face as he was recalling his memory.

"She scared me when she asked me what I was doing? I dropped the cane and told her I wasn't doing anything. She saw what I dropped and asked me if I knew what it was? That how I found out it was a cane. All of sudden I could swear her whole demeanor, attitude, she just turned into a entirely different person. She backed up from me and picked up the cane and just looked at me for a couple seconds. Then she began to speak in this silky, seductive voice and at the time I tried to cover it up but I couldn't hide the fact that it was actually turning me on."

Anastasia had a feeling she knew where the story was heading but hope she was wrong. That Elena the adult in the situation told him no that he was a child and it would be a crime and just nasty and wrong. Judging from the smile still plastered on his face she's guessing that is not what happen.

"She took the cane and pointed it against my chest I was scared but still aroused as she slide it down my chest and stopped at my erection and said that my parents send me here as punishment. I had to sound like such a mouse when I said yes back to her. Then she said maybe cleaning wasn't the right punishment. That I deserved a little more discipline. She told me that my mom told her how I'm a little nervous around girls that maybe I needed a woman. She put the cane down and came in closer to me making sure not to touch me, well not to touch my chest and then she kissed me."

Ana gasp, "Christian...."

He put up his hand to stop her, "Just please let me finish okay? Beside Dr. Flynn I've never shared this with anyone but I need your trust and understanding so that's why I'm telling you this...."

"Okay sorry."

"She push me to the ground and while still wearing her high heel shoes she pressed them into my chest."

All Ana could do is cover her mouth to get her from interrupting him again but she could believe what she was hearing.

"I did squirm a little but in that area all I knew was pain so it was a familiar feeling and as she leaned into me she asked if I liked the kiss? I responded yes, then she took a look and seen that I was hard. So she asked me if I was a fan of pain? I honestly didn't know how to answer that question because no I didn't like to hurt but then all I knew and was very familiar with was pain. She told me I must be fan of it because my cock was still hard. She then set on top me and unbuttoned her blouse exposing her breast to me and wanted to know if I liked what I saw and if I wanted to touch her? All I could do is nod yes, she put her finger to her lips and told me to be quite not to tell anyone. Told me to come back tomorrow and as long as I was a good boy I would receive an award instead of punishment. The next day I didn't act up at all went back to her house and it was the first day of our dominant, submissive relationship."

Ana was speechless, here's a man that just confessed to her that he was actually molested for years by a family friend yet he talks like it's was nothing. How does she respond to something like this?
*******************************
OKAY I WANTED TO TAKE A WAY DIFFERENT APPROACH TO HOW CHRISTIAN AND ELENA RELATIONSHIP STARTED. I DIDN'T WANT TO GO WITH THE ORIGINAL KISS SMACK KISS I HOPE IT WAS OKAY.

ALSO INSTEAD OF KIM BASINGER AS ELENA I HAD SOMEONE ELSE IN MINE

MY CHOICE FOR ELENA

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT