Dude, it's a ghost!

GUYS, PLEASE READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN HAPPINESS BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL AND I REALLY WANT YOU ALL TO BE HAPPY.

First off, please don't think this is directed for only one person. I'm just clarifying because even the Fanfiction(dot)net readers of this story are asking me this too. I think you're starting to doubt if this is Hirogo or not, to tell you guys honestly, YES it is Hirogo. Though obstacles are in Hiro's way in getting GoGo, mainly Tadashi, I will get Hiro and GoGo together. I love them too much to see either suffering. And this is my first story that someone's actually both loves and in love with their other half. Actually, this is the first story I made to feature true love. I haven't written anything like this before. They were always straight up in love with each other, or so they think. So, you guys are actually lucky to have this posted first because I have a Hiccstrid fic that needs all the time in the world for its sensitive topic (Prostitution and poverty) Well, see you at the end~

I sat on my bed when I got home that day. It was the same as yesterday but today was apparently better in more ways than one.

Tadashi entered the room and halted in his steps, "Hiro, why are you smiling at nothing? Have you really gone crazy?"

I shook my head no and laughed lightly, "No. I'm fine, Tadashi."

He cocked a brow, "That's it? No sarcastic remark or something?"

"Why? Do I need to have one with every statement?" He looked flabbergasted.

"That's it. You're moving back to my lab." he pointed at me

"No! I don't wanna leave GoGo." I pouted

"So you've made up with her?" Tadashi sat on my bed, "What did she say?"

"She told me that she was just waiting for me to ask her to be a sister to me again. So technically we're friends again." I looked up at him, "So how are we going to tell the others about you being alive and all?"

"Hmm."

"Guys, I saw a ghost!" I yelled as I ran to the lab

All of them were there and they walked towards me, worry pasted on their faces.

"A ghost? Come on, Hiro. That's impossible." GoGo said

"But it is! It's I saw Tadashi!" I responded

"Tadashi, but isn't he-."

"He's dead! I know. But I really do see him." I cut GoGo before she finished her statement

She smirked.

I think she got it.

"GoGo's right. He's gone, Hiro. Maybe it's just your imagination." Honey Lemon shrugged

The door flipped open and there stood Tadashi, covered with a huge white blanket, like the ones we did when were kids.

"It's here!" I cowered behind GoGo

"Very funny." Wasabi deadpanned

Tadashi removed the blanket and there he stood, pale face and all. The other three shrieked and made a run to the other side of the room.

"This can't be happening. This can't be happening. This can't be happening." Honey Lemon chanted over and over again

GoGo, Tadashi and I laughed our heads off, the other three looking at us like we went crazy.

"Oh man, you should've seen the look on your faces." GoGo laughed

Her laugh was pure gold. And that's something I'd like to see more often.