Our love is immortal

Oh hi people, um, how am I going to say this? I know that it's gonna be hard for all of us but, I really hate to tell you this because of reasons but this the the last chapter. Though I've thought of a small chapter after this, like an after credits scene, I'm not going to get it up. I need to be true to my word that this is the final chapter. I know it hurts and you probably want to strangle me right now but it's for the best. I have major exams this coming Monday, Thursday and Friday and a huge quiz on Tuesday and I really want to get high grades so I hope you understand. But don't worry, I'll come back. I have two pending one-shots and a full novel to write, two for the remaining days of the year and a novel for 2015 so I'll see you guys soon enough, don't worry.

GUYS, IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL, I WILL NEED EVERYONE'S COOPERATION. IT WOULD BE LIKE A COLLECTION OF DRABBLES AND ONE-SHOTS (Thanks CookYllen) AND WHEN I WRITE THOSE THINGS, I TAKE REQUESTS SO, I THINK YOU GET THE POINT AND NOW, READ ON.

"So what are you studying at SFIT?" GoGo's mo-, I mean, omma, asked as she poured a cup of tea

She gave it to me and I murmured a thanks.

"I'm a robotics major, omma." I answered

"A robotics major?" Appa questioned, "Then how did you meet Gongju?"

"We share the same lab, appa." GoGo answered then took a sip from her tea, "And he's my friend's little brother."

"I see." Appa nodded, "Well I hope that you're not planning on being married yet."

"He asked me earlier if I wanted a Korean or a Japanese wedding." GoGo inputted

I stared down at my tea. Why did you have to say that, GoGo?!

Omma looked at appa, "But you're not in a marriageable age yet, Hiro."

"I, I was kidding." I smiled nervously, "I never knew GoG-, Gongju would believe it."

"You seemed serious." she shrugged

I grinned at her parents then nudged her lightly. She nudged me back then it became a small nudge war.

"Hiro will be on his way now, omma, appa." GoGo stated

Finally! It's about time!

"Yeah." I breathed

"That will be fine. It's late, your parents are probably worried."

I bit my lip and felt GoGo put her hand above my head then trail off to my back.

"His parents are," she paused, "jug-eun."

"I am sorry." Omma said apologetically

"No, it's fine, really. Learned to live with it." I responded

"I'm leading him." GoGo said then I gave her parents a small bow

When we were outside she held my wrist lightly to stop me from walking.

"Hey I'm really sorry for that last part." she said

"Like I told your parents, it's fine. No need to worry about it." I shrugged, "Now I really need to go. Aunt Cass is probably stress eating again."

She smiled lightly then we parted ways.

"Good morning, GoGo." Honey Lemon greeted as she passed by

GoGo gave a small nod and turned to her bike which was still suspended from the ceiling. Hiro said that it was fast enough but she would never believe him. She rolled her eyes at the thought and was about to continue the project when,